Destiny: the next gen of Bungie armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowind

So how many people out there are gearing up for Destiny inspired armor builds? And if so, which class of character are you most interested in building?

WOOT!! 8th MRT checking in. We got 3 builds gearing up! The first round of concept art is up, http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/39628-Destiny-Scratch-Build-His-Her-Guardian-WIP and I'll have my official build thread up and running tonight! HUNTRESS ALL THE WAY XDDD

Why must we be like everyone else? That's just boring.
Amen dude. On that note, here's a very simple teaser for my build :D

huntress1.jpg

It looks very similar to the general concept of Defiance, but a little more cooler. I'm going to have to try it out, but it looks really good to me.

I was thinking it would be really cool to do one of The Fallen. I'm not too familiar with how everything is going to work with the game, and it seems they are the antagonists but they look hella cool lol. It's just a matter of making an extra set of arms and making them look like they are NOT just some floppy limbs attached to your sides.

Fallen_Render.png

Badass.

It's just a matter of making an extra set of arms and making them look like they are NOT just some floppy limbs attached to your sides....Badass.

Fallen are hella cool lulz. From what I read there may be a type of them with only one set of arms. Not 100% sure. Even with just regular arms it would be a badass :D

Well I decided this is going to be my next project. Going to do a hunter. Here's a concept I drew up. hunter_zps181db3cc.png

The bounty hunter of the galaxy

The whole armor building will ascend to new hights with Destiny's Armour and weapons. IMO the weapons will most likely be the heardst thing to build except for those who have been doing this for years and years as well has the resources.

Oh man I am so glad to see others out there already planning/working on Destiny builds. I haven't made armor or props before so I have quite a huge challenge ahead of me, but I am in the planning stages of 2 Destiny builds. One for my boyfriend and one for myself. I have been stalking these forums for ages, just reading my little eyes out and trying to absorb all I can. As soon as I have something concrete to post (progress photos), I am going to start up my first WIP thread in the noob section. Looking forward to it! :)

If this is a still active thread, I would like to say, A: The beta is a pre-order thing or catching Deej at the weekly updates on friday, and B: I am also making a cosplay for my Warlock. Here is the page. I would like to hear your thoughts :3c

so here is my destiny hunter costume. It kinda looks like the concept I drew up (page 1) but I don't know... What do you think? 100_1971_zps8d47785e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back