Destiny Vex Mythoclast and Daft Punk Guy and Thomas Helmets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kellee

Hey guys,

Not sure how into 3D modelling/Destiny/Daft Punk you all were, so figured I'd throw a post up and gauge feedback.

I've been a 3D Modeller for a little over 10 years and will be focusing on hard to make replicas that currently are not done correctly on the market. I've currently partnered up with the prop makers over at BGReplicas and they have done an amazing job so far at bringing my Daft Punk helmet models to life! ( https://www.instagram.com/bgreplicas/ ). They are accepting preorders and their Instagram is covered in updates on the electronics and progress! (PM me for details)

Here is a couple photos of the Daft Punk Helmets 3D Printed:

Guy1.jpg Guy2.jpg Guy3.jpg

Thomas1.jpg Thomas2.jpg Thomas3.jpg

Vex Mythoclast - WIP:

Currently about 60% done and over 20 individual parts that all join/bolt/lock together. Each part will be 3D printed and casted once complete. We will be accepted pre-orders shortly, as modelling should be done within a month. (PM me for details)

Vex000.png Vex0001.png

001.jpg 002.jpg

And this shows off the kind of quality the whole gun will have. Rounded edges, individual parts that interlock and SLS 3D printed (not PLA),

003.jpg 004.jpg

Thanks for your time!,
Kellee

that Vex looks awesome! I just started dabbling in 3d modelling and messing with meshes. I just recently finished printing a H4 Railgun.

I am a huge fan of Daft Punk, and seeing their helmets come to life even on this page makes a smile on my face! :) The fact they look incredibly accurate is even more stunning, can't wait to see them finished. I attempted to find some Daft Punk pepakura files ony my own, but like 80% of all I managed to find were pretty inaccurate, the best build I've seen so far is from Volpin, and now in here. Keep up the great work :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back