Deus Ex (Adam Jensen) Glasses

Status
Not open for further replies.

RSloan76

My Adam Jensen glasses:

Bought cheap sunglasses, cut them to appropriate shape, used JB Quik to build up shape, sculpey for those nubby things on the bottom, and some small pieces of styrene for the side details. They're held on with double-sided tape which works well.

The hair-style is a PIA. I'll have to have it cut appropriately for Halloween next year.

Next step, the arms.
So far, I'm just watching this thread too see what develops:
http://www.therpf.com/f24/adam-jensen-deus-ex-augmented-arms-question-125675/?highlight=adam+jensen

I actually liked the blurriness of this pic:

Closeup:

I never asked for this...but that looks pretty great.

Haha. I've been using the crap out of that meme lately.

I'm trying to find resources for the arms. I've got lots of pics, but a 3d model would be better. Unfortunately I don't have the PC version to rip it from nor do I know how to do it. The search continues...

I'm trying to find resources for the arms. I've got lots of pics, but a 3d model would be better. Unfortunately I don't have the PC version to rip it from nor do I know how to do it. The search continues...

I really feel your pain on that one. I'm working on a costume from a pixel game. hard to find good stuff sometimes. I think I might have to take a break and make some dues specs though, you make them look really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back