DFT's build's giudes and everything else DFT

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxleader

Sr Member
okay I asked if it was okay to post DFT's work on here because I don't think he's been coming around here much of late. so this well be video heavy on his builds, guides for all you foam builders get your knifes ready for a simple and easy build.

first we have his newest post about this ODST foam build...

thigh and hip plate

Last edited by a moderator:
new guide came out todays guys so enjoy...

this is the waist section of the suit.

Thanks for posting these, I am currently doing a practice shin right now. My first time ever working with eva foam. I'm curious if any mods read this that know how to take his designs and put them into Pepakura designer and add them to the 405th shared files.

he does his models in layers he makes the center layer the same shape and size as the prop then he adds other layers to give it depth then he carves and adds detail you wont be able to put them in to pepakura unless some one does a 3d model of his probs even tho there are most likely models already out there that you can concert in to pdo files

and then it was his big prop sale so don't wait or you'll miss it.

A very amazing tutorial there, my friend. The vest one, I mean. You have just given me soooooo many ideas with regards to my wife's ODST.

well credit goes to Andrew man, I guess he forgot about us, but we haven't forgot about him.

so it looks like Andrew is doing some spring cleaning for a new work shop.

1505498_712737795417909_499186900_n.jpg

we have the next part up and blue prints to go with them.

the prints

1489606_715317401826615_1306575132_o.jpg

it looks like he's working on something and yet i like it, it's not a weapon as he has reported he's taking a break from them so this is clue number one.

1597954_715808428444179_849831960_o.jpg

any guesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back