Did The Forum Threads Revert To An Earlier Back Up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobaboo

I remember on my thread i poseted some pictures of my WIP, and renamed the thread. When I went on today the posts were gone, and it was back to its original name. Also, one of the posts i deleted reappeared. Does this have anything to do with the servers acting weird thew other day? Am I Crazy? Can I travel through time?

Bobaboo said:
I remember on my thread i poseted some pictures of my WIP, and renamed the thread. When I went on today the posts were gone, and it was back to its original name. Also, one of the posts i deleted reappeared. Does this have anything to do with the servers acting weird thew other day? Am I Crazy? Can I travel through time?

Yes there was a temporary worm hole and you traveled in time, excuse me the matrix had a glitch, wait.... actually Adam had to restore the forums to an earlier copy due to a corrupted filebase (or something like that) there was a thread explaining this, but it got deleted too. So I'm guessing it's been restored twice now...

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww again? I remember posting in a thread similar to this one this morning...oh well that at least answers my question. I'll have to remake my WIP posts but I'll wait a few days till posting my armor progress since it'll probably be lost right now most likely Lol

It has happened twice now, and I am not sure if it'll happen again. Just make sure you don't post threads that will only disappear. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back