Digipen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamerguy55

Anyone else ever heard of this place? I need to start looking at schools and I think i want to be a programmer/artist or something that has to do with video games. I love playing video games and everything else about them, there not just a hobby for me there more like my life. I get very obsessed with computers and how video games and modeling work. I really think that I would be good at a job like this. I have no idea were to start though. From what i can tell Digipen is the best and pretty much only school for what I want to do.
I am open to all suggestions on schools or whatever. Thanks for your help.

S1l3nt V1p3r said:
No, but I've heard of Digimons. :p
HAHAHA I watch that show all the time. I know I probably shouldn't but...oh well! :lol:
Thanks for that article, and the weird thing is that i too graduate in 2012... odd... but cool... maybe I'll see you there. :):):)
I hope.
If anyone else knows anything like that please tell!!

Thanks for your help!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
gamerguy55 said:
HAHAHA I watch that show all the time. I know I probably shouldn't but...oh well! :lol:
Thanks for that article, and the weird thing is that i too graduate in 2012... odd... but cool... maybe I'll see you there. :):):)
I hope.
If anyone else knows anything like that please tell!!

Thanks for your help!!!
that reminds me. could someone tell me wtf that topic was about me believing that some digital world exist and i was going to it!? ;) it probably was my cousin. hes a huge fan of it. he was on the computer that day... while i was at school... that bastard o_o

I've taken several Digipen summer classes. I've taken the game programming class once, and took the 3D modeling class twice.

Robogenisis said:
I've taken several Digipen summer classes. I've taken the game programming class once, and took the 3D modeling class twice.
How where they?

gamerguy55 said:
Anyone else ever heard of this place? I need to start looking at schools and I think i want to be a programmer/artist or something that has to do with video games. I love playing video games and everything else about them, there not just a hobby for me there more like my life. I get very obsessed with computers and how video games and modeling work. I really think that I would be good at a job like this. I have no idea were to start though. From what i can tell Digipen is the best and pretty much only school for what I want to do.
I am open to all suggestions on schools or whatever. Thanks for your help.

welcome buddy, to my homeworld, where anything and everything that are games and computers are loved.
im not in the US so i might go to Art Institute of Vancouver, located in Burnaby, British Columbia.
my dream? to make the next halo trilogy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back