Discussion - Topic: Your First Video Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whipsmack13

Hey guys. I just thought to pass some time while my Gears Of War 3 Dizzy Wallin project comes along i would open a discussion every week. Starting this week is the first discussion. What was the very first video game you played on any console?

These kind of threads belong in the general discussion section, not the noob forum. But mine was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for Nintendo

Commander Keen on the Commodore 64.
CommanderKeen.jpg

These kind of threads belong in the general discussion section, not the noob forum. But mine was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for Nintendo

Hese new, he can't post there yet.

My first game would be... You know, I can't really remember. I do know it was on the nes though so I'm going to say Super Mario Brothers. It was either that or mario vs donkey kong game, or the paper boy game.

Oh god.... ummm....

That i can remember.. console would have probably been Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time on the N64 or some racing game on the PS1
Arcade game would have been Mortal Kombat when I was 4... my mom slowly pulled me away from that and i can never touch a MK game till i'm 18
I can still remember the times i had with my older bro playing 007: The world is not enough on the N64 and running around killing NPCs.. looking back now.. and playing it this summer.. that game was terrible

I can't remember exactly, but I believe it would have been either Super Mario World on the SNES or Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island on the SNES.
Unfortunately I konw longer have the snes or the games :(

I would gladly play them over many of the new games these days.

Duck Hunt for the NES. I had the Super Mario Bros. and the Duck Hunt bundle for my NES. I went with the route of using the good ol' light shooter. ... And then I remember the blowing of the cartridges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back