Division Staff Positions

Status
Not open for further replies.

FANGS

Commanding Officer
Community Staff
Division Staff
As you all know, Ashuraa and Masterchief0624 have been on as members of Division Staff without official titles for some time now and have since also taken on the position of Regiment CO in their respective areas. Masterchief0624 also works hard on our public Facebook presence.

I am VERY pleased to annouce that we have now offered specific positions to both of these hard workers and they have accepted!
Ashuraa is the Division Judicial Officer. She will be responsible for all dispute related issues. From the FAQ:

Division Judicial Officer (DJO)

• Interprets and enforces organization rules
  • Serves as an impartial mediator for disputes among members or officers
  • Organizes and oversees all elections and voting.
  • Oversees disciplinary hearings

We sincerely hope that Ashuraa never is required, however, Art Andrews and I are confident that should she be needed, those parties will be in fantastic hands and will be treated with respect and neutrality.
Masterchief0624 has accepted the position of Division Membership Officer. From the FAQ:

Division Membership Officer (DMO)

• Reviews and processes applications for membership, Regiment and Battalion
  • Maintains the 405th Member Catalog
  • Maintains the 405th Unit Catalog
  • Drives costume policies, including heading the Applicant Team which approves membership for new applicants and quality control of membership costume submissions
  • Arbiter of member costume issues and approvals

This means for the next little while, Masterchief0624 is going to be a little busy getting everyone assigned to the specific levels of membership so we ask for everyone's patience once that gets underway. The rest of the Division Team will be doing everything we can to assist him in his new role!
link4044 is on the team as well and handles large group/multi Regiment activities - specifically at the moment the DragonCon Parade. He is your man should have have any questions or if you have an event in your Regiment that you believe is going to be attended by multi-Regiments and could use his organization skills. Please send a message to both myself and Link4044 so we can take care of your needs!

And of course we have Asgardianhammer as our Division Identity Officer and he and the rest of the team have been working very hard on getting the Reg logos all worked out!

The other Division Officer roles for the time being are going to be handled by myself and Art Andrews. I'm taking on PR and Art will also be the Webmaster.

We appreciate everyone's understanding and patience as we work hard behinds the scenes to get everything up and running for you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to both of you and i know you will both serve the community well. Thanks to Link as well for organizing the Dragon Con parade and what i am sure will be a host of other events as well!

Best of luck to you all and i will be happy to support you in any needs!
Hammer!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back