DO NOT ATTEMPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, this should be deleted, becuase I know as fomr being a kid once, that when someone tells you not to do something, it makes you want to do it more and we got alot of kids on these forums.

GFCI's (like what you find in your bathroom outlets) could help prevent them from dying - even if they may deserve to die from their ignorance.

I think noone deserves to die, especially for something as foolish as this. If someone were to be sentenced to death, I'd put them in jail forever. Not kill them. Noone deserves to die, but some deserve to be punished.

AoBfrost said:
You cant see their legs, but they could be wearing rubber pants to stay safe.

I dunno, Frostie... seeing them light up like a tree on Christmas Day could be quite amusing... but then, I do have a rather morbid sense of humor.

In any case. This is natural selection, proven.

Last edited by a moderator:
MaShEdPOTaToEs said:
Thats some crazy Sh--, I wish they did get fried, and then someone take a pic, then see how funny they think that would be!! DORK MONGERS!!

its a surge protector!! its not gunna kill em. trust me ive been shocked by those things plenty. theyll just get out really fast!

Keegan said:
I think noone deserves to die, especially for something as foolish as this. If someone were to be sentenced to death, I'd put them in jail forever. Not kill them. Noone deserves to die, but some deserve to be punished.
why do you think our prisons are so crowded? and do you want to pay a lifetime of taxes to keep someone in a non productive state of life or would you rater just end it quick because that's what they deserve.

When lightning strikes in the open ocean, do all the fish die? Electricity dissipates in water. Unless one of them has a pacemaker, all that will happen is they will feel a little tingly for a second until the circuit breaker trips or the surge protector cuts off the power to its outlets.

I was 16 when I was almost struck by lightning. I was walking in the rain when lightning struck a water meter lid about 3 feet away from me. I was standing in about 2 inches of water that was covering the entire street. The electricity dissipated along the entire mass of water. Other than being temporarily blinded by the lightning, I was not injured.

No all the fish dont die, plus lightening stikes tall objects, not soemthing at sea level.

Plus, in a small amount of water, like that swimming pool, and 2 large grown men, and 120volts....it wont get pretty if water got in.

Good God, ... can't we have a single topic in this forum that doesn't turn into a "I know better than you do!" argument?

Great sense of community guys...

abandonship said:
why do you think our prisons are so crowded? and do you want to pay a lifetime of taxes to keep someone in a non productive state of life or would you rater just end it quick because that's what they deserve.

I second that.

flying_squirl said:
ide give this thread....ummm... another 10 posts or so before its gone.

I'm betting another 12, excluding my post. :p

405th - we know drama.

But, in all fairness, think about this for a second. Most people for the past fifty years have been indoctrinated with the 'don't mix electricity and water' education. Because it saves lives. Regardless of whether or not you think these guys should die for their stupidity or not is invalid - the one point you cannot doubt is that they indeed ARE stupid, even if it's just playing around.

What happens if a child sees this and thinks it's a good idea?

The might have stuffed rubber strips into openings in the outlet so even if it did fall then the rubber absorbs a majority until the surge protector kicks in, if thats the case then maybe enough will hit the water to make them jump, but nothing so bad.
Even if the strips are not there, remember what the other guy said, water spreads electricity, it does not amplifiy it, even if it was the 10,000 volts needed to stun a heart and kill the men, it would be weakened before reaching and would be alot less then what would kill. It would severly injure, might need to go to the hospital, but nothing fatal.

Still, I hope its just a stupid joke, where if you saw a bigger picture, that the cord isn't plugged.
I mean comeon.

I leave for a week and look what happens....:oops: Guys, this picture is an example of fat drunk idiots. Nothing more, nothing less.
Do we have to fight over every little thing?

I have just one more thing to say: LMAO! :not worthy: :not worthy:

abandonship said:
We could go back to the stock system, that would help a lot methinks.

*Tries to inject humor back into the conversation*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back