Do the topics have to be strictly Mjolnir related?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acr1d

Jr Member
Hey, I just registered and have been reading about the different ways and materials people have been using to create their Mjolnir and I'm planning on starting to create one in the near future, but was wondering if I could talk about the Adeptus Astartes power armour that I'm working on at the moment since Im basically going to use the same method of constructing for my Mjolnir which would be : loads of duct tape and cardboard to make the shell, then resin and fiberglass and sand it down, then paint. Thanks in advance.

Acr1d said:
Hey, I just registered and have been reading about the different ways and materials people have been using to create their Mjolnir and I'm planning on starting to create one in the near future, but was wondering if I could talk about the Adeptus Astartes power armour that I'm working on at the moment since Im basically going to use the same method of constructing for my Mjolnir which would be : loads of duct tape and cardboard to make the shell, then resin and fiberglass and sand it down, then paint. Thanks in advance.

I'm not sure what Adeptus Astartes power Armor is. But I have seen everything from spiderman to anime stuff talked about on here. Basically I would imagine that you can post anything you build on here for us to see and talk about, as long as its not obscene. Personally I like seeing anything that is scratch built. You can learn a lot from just seeing what others are doing.
Welcome to the site, just remember read the stickies and use the search button a lot. Many questions you might have, almost always have been answered all ready.

Last edited by a moderator:
any costume, armor, or prop discussion is welcome. especially if you post pictures. as long as you arent posting "i want to build ______ armor" threads, but dont actually show progress, its acceptible.

i post threads about Daft Punk helmets, Transformer costumes, and my adventures at the Superdome in my Master Chief suit, so go ahead and tell us about this Adeptus Astartes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back