Do You Believe In Ghosts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkm2021

this article is intended to show the proof of ghosts and demons, not to force i different religion upon you, offend you, or anything like that.

ghosts/demons/spirits might be one of the most contriversial topics of all time, so i thought i might as well bring it here, but not to start a riot online, but rather prove to some people tht they're real. this video is solid proof, all clips are real, and the one that should open ur eyes is the demon girl in the mirror.

that clip shows that not only are there ghosts, but there are also demons.
demons are not the red creatures that most people see in RPGs or online games, they're the evil side of ghosts, here to haunt the living. most poltergeists are demons, but others are just spirits that are upset because of being awakened from some sort of event (such as moving a certain object or playing with a ouija board (dont mess with those things!!).

"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

THOSE ARE ALL REAL VIDEOS AND ARE SOLID PROOF OF GHOSTS/DEMONS/AND SPIRITS EXISTANCE ON EARTH

there are comments claiming that one poltergeist clip (the second one) is fake, but its not. the door does open in a manner that might make you believe its fake, but its verry real.

and yes my vocabulary and knowledge of this stuff is a lil high for a 15 year old, gotta problem with it, deal with it

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive had my fair share of ghostly encounters... I actually have a picture I took when I felt a presence and walla! I got a pic of a orb thingy and you can clearly see a human arm in it and whatnot... its creepy..

I do believe in them, but I don't. I believe in spiritual beings, as a matter of fact, a few months ago when we had a tornado touch down near here, me, my sister, her two kids, and my mom were all huddled up on the floor and we all felt an arm around us. We believe it was my grandfather who had passed last November protecting us. But, I don't believe in them being like what you see in movies (of course, nothing in movies is believable if you think about it:lol:)

i have a ghost in my house, its a girl that sits at the bottom of the stairs and crys at night.
well, she doesnt cry, not often, only heard it once
usually she is laughing or sumthing, everytime i walk up the stairs i feel the presence though

but an orb with an arm in it, thats unexplainable
ghosts are weird

_edit_
well, the stuff in movies arent real, they exagerate everything in them to make it more intense
ghosts and demons are real, and if they have the ability to see and think on their own and they see a movie like that then it could happen

but what are the odds

I have a few stories but i wont bore anyone with them lol... when i get home i'll upload that ghost pic of mine and you all can gawka t it and tell me its fake or whatever lol

I have also seen something that I couldn't explain.

When I was maybe 14-15 at my grandparent's house, I saw a bright orange ball of energy bounce through the living room and go through the wall. It was fast but I distinctly recall being like 'w...t...f.'. No one else was in the room at the time so I was just dumbfounded. It occurred in the middle of the day (maybe 2 or 3) and it certainly didn't feel malicious. I still have no clue what it was. It was just like a small concentrated ball, perhaps the size of softball or such.

I believe... In July me and Derek are going to the Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum in West Virgina. We get to investigate the building with all 5 active TAPS members from the Sci-Fi show Ghost Hunters. It will be so cool and I can't wait to meet the Ghost Hunters team!

I believe in ghosts. Both myself and an old roomate had a shadowperson experiance a few years ago. I freaked me out pretty bad.

I can't view the video here at work, but I do believe. I've watched enough episodes of the Ghost Hunters to make me a believer. Granted I was a believer before that, but watching their hunts just solidify it for me every week. I still retain an alternate theory as to the existence of ghosts, and that they're not really ghosts, but more of a tear in the space/time continuum. So basically we're seeing them at their existence in a parallel universe to ours, and that time isn't linear in that sense. They're basically existing at the same time we are and for brief moments we are able to see into that parallel universe. I know it's weird...but it's a theory... :p

Side note - I've met most of the Ghost Hunters team in person at Dragon*Con last year....they were all awesome to meet. I'd love to go on a hunt with them down here in St. Augustine at the lighthouse. I was trying to have my bachelor party there for a night ghost hunt but I don't think that'll happen.

Speaking of the video, the last clip is possibly fake... After Effects can give you something just like that. Not saying the video maker did it, but it's possible that someone did. I could be wrong, though...

As for Ouija boards, I hate them. My old neighbor had one and he pissed off someone with it. One night he and his cousin were goofing around with it, then the next day his girlfriend called him and said someone cut a lock of her hair and threw it on the floor. What was even stranger was that she was alone that night, her parents were out of town, and her sister went with them o.o

Believe in ghosts??

Nope, they lie too much!! LOL

No, seriously, I don't believe in such things.. Now demons, that's another story.
Our human spirit doesn't just get lost or stuck somewhere after death, waiting for revenge/rest..
The day ghost do exist, my Proton pack will shoot a proton stream. Hehe :D

Seno 'Ypsamee said:
Speaking of the video, the last clip is possibly fake... After Effects can give you something just like that. Not saying the video maker did it, but it's possible that someone did. I could be wrong, though...

As for Ouija boards, I hate them. My old neighbor had one and he pissed off someone with it. One night he and his cousin were goofing around with it, then the next day his girlfriend called him and said someone cut a lock of her hair and threw it on the floor. What was even stranger was that she was alone that night, her parents were out of town, and her sister went with them o.o

u mean the clip of the demon girl in the mirrior looking back after the real girl turned around, no thats real.
if you watch it and look closely you can see the girl doing exactly what the real girl is doing, perfect harmony up until the point where the demon turns around. and its not reversing just that one piece of mirrior to make it look like a demon, it turns around in a different way than what the girl had done.

its hard to see, but the eyes are also pitch black, no white part at all

LoL.
That video is seriously a joke. I looked with hopes that you had provided something serious... Everyone of those are easily hoaxed given minor preparation.
I do not believe and will not believe until I experience. I do find this stuff interesting though - that's why I watched the video - but I was disappointed the effects weren't even good.
I agree with CPU on the human spirit and sure demons are real but they haven't interacted with humans "directly" since the days of Christ in my belief.
Neither this video nor any show/movie makes me believe anymore.

Edit: Added "directly"

I dont believe in ghosts but mainly spiritual beings. Like demons and stuff like that, the religious stuff.
I can understand a demon haunting...But a ghost haunting, nah.

darkm2021 said:
u mean the clip of the demon girl in the mirrior looking back after the real girl turned around, no thats real.
if you watch it and look closely you can see the girl doing exactly what the real girl is doing, perfect harmony up until the point where the demon turns around. and its not reversing just that one piece of mirrior to make it look like a demon, it turns around in a different way than what the girl had done.

its hard to see, but the eyes are also pitch black, no white part at all
The demon girl video is a fake. It was revealed a hoax a while ago.

Better evidence:

Of course everything can be faked, but at least Ghost Hunters go into an investigation trying to disprove everything. They only accept evidence that they can't explain of re-create. This season has been especially good, but I don't see any of the clips on YouTube yet.

Very interesting. Those shows are really neat to watch.
Neat stuff.
However like I said before I'll never believe until I experience it.
My qualm with shows / movies / videos, is that there is incinteve to fake it.. to pull on over on people to be the reason of a big hub bub - so every video has to be looked at from the angle of fake and move to real. Quite the opposite of the justice system. These people involved with shows have extra incentive to fake, to put it honestly - if they bust all the ghost and everything is fake people loose interest, realize there is no wonder to it - then the show gets cut and everyone from the network down to the guys doing the work on the show loose money.

Ive had many encounters and so has everyone on my dads side of the family. Even though my dad has had just as many encounters as I have he refuses to believe. No matter how much evidence is infront of you it takes your own will to believe. So, Lee, if you get to experience something take all the time you need to decode it in your head and make a decision for yourself. I always have believed even before my first encounter at 10 years old but now, more than ever, I do everythign I can to prove life after death. Like I said before, i'll post my picture when I get home. And maybe i'll look up the Carrick family history and see if there is any reason why everyone of us Carricks gets haunted lol.

Aeonyx said:
The demon girl video is a fake. It was revealed a hoax a while ago.
Yeah, I figured. As for the mocking the movements, watch this:

With a little bit of practice, you can do almost anything with after Effects. Lucas Arts uses it, if I'm not mistaking. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back