do you like this gun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Panton6 said:
hey guys, ive been looking around the internet but i looked at the Classic Army AUG A1 Full size AEG and i liked it so much, but i want your opinion, is it worth it?

http://store.matrixbb.com/servlet/-strse-2...y-AUG-A1/Detail

almost 300$
weighs in about 60 pounds
and i like it :)

the fun doesn't weigh 60 pounds...... its decent, the the TM P90 is definitely one of the best bullpup guns out there..... not to mention its also very sexy

Last edited by a moderator:
the barret models out there(smokeys and VFC) are mainly wall hangers.... to much money and to little performance upgrades to make them effective

i love the M1 Garand. it's one of the best rifles ever made. I just need to find an airsoft rifle version of it.

abandonship said:
i love the M1 Garand. it's one of the best rifles ever made. I just need to find an airsoft rifle version of it.

prepare to shell out a lot of money for a working m1 garand.... try redwolfairsoft.com or any of the other hong kong retailers

It is a good gun, and no, it is not 60, its around 6.

As for the minigun, I had the lovely encounter of being on the opposite side of the hill with a guy using that on our team. Its worth the price for all the hours building, pieces, and lots of other stuff.

And alas, more airsoft threads :sleep: lol.

SpartanNoob said:
wtf BAteries? from when does weapons real weapons requere bateries? but nice gun too ecpensive though

Is that a joke?

Vrogy said:
~7.275 lbs.

thanks for the punds thing, i didnt understand teh 60 or 6 watever... hehe 7.275 punds aint bad, and well 60 pounds....WTF :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back