Do3D's Halo Infinite Model

FirstPick

Member DIN
S509

Attachments

• halo-infinite-master-chief-helmet-full-body-armor-3d-printable-model-print-file-stl-by-do3d-03.jpg
    halo-infinite-master-chief-helmet-full-body-armor-3d-printable-model-print-file-stl-by-do3d-03.jpg
    723.9 KB · Views: 1,416
Looks good but everything looks a little different. The proportions are a little more "humanized", and the thickness of the armor isn't exactly captured. The chest, shoulders, biceps, crotch, and gauntlets look a bit flat and different. But it still looks good and has the overall essence of the design.

FirstPick

Member DIN
S509
Looks good but everything looks a little different. The proportions are a little more "humanized", and the thickness of the armor isn't exactly captured. The chest, shoulders, biceps, crotch, and gauntlets look a bit flat and different. But it still looks good and has the overall essence of the design.

I thought the same. Something about the thickness is off. Forearms are what stood out to me. Wonder if that's something I can fix after I buy the files.

MoeSizzlac

I thought the same. Something about the thickness is off. Forearms are what stood out to me. Wonder if that's something I can fix after I buy the files.

Although it looks awesome, I'm going to wait for the game and potentially get the asset to make my own. Do3D is nice but I feel that their walls are a little too thin when printing.

FirstPick

Member DIN
S509
Although it looks awesome, I'm going to wait for the game and potentially get the asset to make my own. Do3D is nice but I feel that their walls are a little too thin when printing.

Makes sense to me. I did plan on thickening the print either way. I wish I could make my own to fit my body and muscle suit.

RedSparrow

That was...quick oO. I do agree though, looks a bit slimmer than what we saw in the cinematic. Still it looks like a nice file to work with