Do3D's Halo Infinite Model

Status
Not open for further replies.

FirstPick

Member DIN
S509

Attachments

• halo-infinite-master-chief-helmet-full-body-armor-3d-printable-model-print-file-stl-by-do3d-03.jpg
    halo-infinite-master-chief-helmet-full-body-armor-3d-printable-model-print-file-stl-by-do3d-03.jpg
    723.9 KB · Views: 2,897
Looks good but everything looks a little different. The proportions are a little more "humanized", and the thickness of the armor isn't exactly captured. The chest, shoulders, biceps, crotch, and gauntlets look a bit flat and different. But it still looks good and has the overall essence of the design.

Looks good but everything looks a little different. The proportions are a little more "humanized", and the thickness of the armor isn't exactly captured. The chest, shoulders, biceps, crotch, and gauntlets look a bit flat and different. But it still looks good and has the overall essence of the design.

I thought the same. Something about the thickness is off. Forearms are what stood out to me. Wonder if that's something I can fix after I buy the files.

I thought the same. Something about the thickness is off. Forearms are what stood out to me. Wonder if that's something I can fix after I buy the files.

Although it looks awesome, I'm going to wait for the game and potentially get the asset to make my own. Do3D is nice but I feel that their walls are a little too thin when printing.

Although it looks awesome, I'm going to wait for the game and potentially get the asset to make my own. Do3D is nice but I feel that their walls are a little too thin when printing.

Makes sense to me. I did plan on thickening the print either way. I wish I could make my own to fit my body and muscle suit.

That was...quick oO. I do agree though, looks a bit slimmer than what we saw in the cinematic. Still it looks like a nice file to work with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back