Does Anyone Have A Zune?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine crapped out on me. I had it for about 10 months and one day I was listening to it on my xbox 360. Then I turned the Xbox off and I unplugged the Zune. It was on, but all you could see was the backlight. It still made noise when you scrolled on it and I pressed on it three times and could hear music, but the screen doesn't work. I'm gonna get an Ipod touch instead.
My tag is Bigalt424 if I ever get it fixed.

Bigalt424 said:
Mine crapped out on me. I had it for about 10 months and one day I was listening to it on my xbox 360. Then I turned the Xbox off and I unplugged the Zune. It was on, but all you could see was the backlight. It still made noise when you scrolled on it and I pressed on it three times and could hear music, but the screen doesn't work. I'm gonna get an Ipod touch instead.
My tag is Bigalt424 if I ever get it fixed.

im adding you as a friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Microsoft has a new "zune" type device coming out. Gunna have a high resolution widescreen, called project xYz. Meaning it's somwhere between the xbox, and the zune.

Probably will be announced next month at E3.

Adam said:
Microsoft has a new "zune" type device coming out. Gunna have a high resolution widescreen, called project xYz. Meaning it's somwhere between the xbox, and the zune.

Probably will be announced next month at E3.

I don't know about it being part xbox but tI know the next zune will be the zune HD and its a touch like copy
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/technology/20...15875-21352632/
zune-hd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive never been a big fan of them even when they came out there interface was was to tricky for me to use

so ive always stuck to apple products i find there UI alittle easier and all ready have a large itunes database. i had a old black an white ipod and now with the iphone so i dont even use my old ipod

ahh well the only major UI change that M$ has to do is go touch lately its been hot in the cellphones and music players. I hope they get some kinks out ive used some M$ touch stuff and its not the best personally i find it slugglish but with a brand knew music player im sure they will get something good or try to (had to )

I have a 30(regular and Halo), and the GoW 120. I think the Zune software if far more user-friendly than iTunes and The Social is pretty neat if you know people who have Zunes.

That new Zune-thing looks pretty cool, I've seen other pictures of it somewhere...
I'll look.

If it has a touch screen, phone or not, I'll probably be getting one.

My Zune tag: Smruff.

I have a Halo 3 Zune I never use. It's just sitting on my shelf. >.< I like them though, when I do get to use mine it's pretty sick.

I've got an 80gb Zune. The Zune and XBL name are one in the same.

I much prefer it over the ipod (having owned both). The Zune is my favorite travel toy. If it had a phone in it, I'd be gtg :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back