Does anyone have experience with blender?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lasrig

*THIS IS NOT HALO, YE HAVE BEEN WARNED*

Hey guys, this is my first post so go easy on me. My favorite weapon from BO3 is the combat knife, and since I have recently taken up knife making (real, not cosplay) I wanted to make a replica. The biggest problem with this is I suck at getting the shapes down from a picture. Pepakura on the other hand would create a hands on model of the knife, thus allowing me to get the shapes right. If anyone can rip the model off of the PC version, or use blender to make an accurate replica I would be very happy! I might also make a resin mold and create cosplay versions of the knife, giving whoever provided the diagram one of the cosplay models

Knife Example:
http://i67.tinypic.com/9tpdhd.png

Shouldn't be too difficult. I'll have a look into it for you. Which game specifically is this model from?

Thank you! I will be sure to put progress updates as I get things done. Would you like a finished version of the knife? I said that I would reward whoever made the file with one of them.

Uhm... sure, it'd be nice. Just post the finished article and contact me closer to the time, I guess. I suppose I could get you other assets if you wanted - the pack was over 1Gb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back