Does anyone have/know where to get the back pieces?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsau mia

I'm looking for these pieces here:

BackPieces.jpg

The pink outline is the armor ability, and the green outline is some sort of spine protection. I've looked around and searched through the pep files and I can't seem to find it. It's pretty much the only two pieces that I don't have yet.
Thanks!

I was looking for the AA Pep file since I remember seeing it on hear a few weeks ago, but Ruze beat me to it.

Regarding the spine pieces, since they don't seem to have been modeled yet, I suppose you could scratch build them our of foam, wood, etc. At least that's what I would do.

Good luck, and let us know how it goes. :)

Thank you for the direction to the thread! There's so many pages on there, and I just assumed that it was all in the front area. Thank you!

I may mold the spine plates, since they seem to be rounded like chain link or large "D" rings.

I won't get a chance to do any modeling until tomorrow afternoon or Wednesday, but I could crank those out real quick if you want.
I think I actually meant to months ago and forgot. I have the reference for it, just never did it.

That would be absurdly awesome! They shouldn't take too long since they're pretty simple. But thank you for doing it! I look forward to seeing them!

Thanks for posting this Ruze789. There's an unfold by Sithslayer78 on the next page of that thread (http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/24086-*The-Official*-Halo-Reach-Pepakura-Files-Thread?p=470280#post470280). Checking out the unfold, Sithslayer78 must be a tetris pro because he's utilized almost every square cm of the two page unfold.

no kidding I did a double take after printing it, wasn't where some of the parts ended and others began. Fun model though, its sitting in my to-do pile right under the helmet i'm working on.
@ruze
Me love you long time if you make a model for the spine. that would save me a lot of time trying to drudge up ref, pics and cardboard

Thank you for the direction to the thread! There's so many pages on there, and I just assumed that it was all in the front area. Thank you!

I may mold the spine plates, since they seem to be rounded like chain link or large "D" rings.

You can also look into motorcycle racer/motocross back brace/protection pads. they are pretty close the shape.

they come in all types of shapes

example:
http://www.amazon.com/PROTECTOR-SPINE-Molded-ARMOR-BACK-MEDIUM/dp/B0049D19VS

I don't know that I'll be able to finish this today since I'm leaving the office shortly to work on the road...
Started this morning, will finish this weekend if not today.

ReachSpineArmorComp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back