Does Anyone Know If This Is True?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leadingspartan

I was waiting in line to reserve Halo Wars: Limited Edition at Gamestop today and I saw this big, giant scary looking book next to the cash register, I opened it up, and It said 2009 Game Releases. I looked down the list seeing if I could fetch anything intresting. Well, what do you know.

Halo Wars: 3/03/09
Halo 3 O.D.S.T: 9/01/09.

Anyway, My question is, could anyone confirm this for me. I just googled it but got no avail.

Your friend,

LeadingSpartan.

P.S. If it isn't just lock the thread, I don't want a huge argument. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that the HALO WARS release date for Australia is 26th of Feb. I think 3rd of March is Americas release date (well, last time I checked it was)
No idea on ODST

ARCsaber987 said:
I know that the HALO WARS release date for Australia is 26th of Feb. I think 3rd of March is Americas release date (well, last time I checked it was)
No idea on ODST
Yeah halo wars is coming out 26th of feb, and the 3rd is everywhere else.
And ODST comes out in september this year. My friend works at EB Games and he showed me the date of it and halo wars. He gets me all $#!T for free too :D i got the halo wars demo on disk like 3 weeks before it came to XBL XD

Last edited by a moderator:
They have to have a release date to start taking pre-orders, don't expect that to be the real release date.

To me it just sounds like a date they used to show they expect a late Q3 release. But with most games the dates will always be pushed back multiple times while they work out the unforseeable last minute bugs and problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back