Does anyoneknow if Fredrick comicon is good

Lieutenant Jaku

I was considering going to Fredrick comicon in MD probably not in costume, but is it just not worth it? ive heard that some cons are trashy and no good, I just don't know If this is one of them.

TurboCharizard

RMO & BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
I was considering going to Fredrick comicon in MD probably not in costume, but is it just not worth it? ive heard that some cons are trashy and no good, I just don't know If this is one of them.
From what I've heard Fredrick ComicCon is the best experience you'll ever have at a comic based convention in Fredrick. It'll be even greater fun if you go in costume is what I've heard through the grapevine.

I am not affiliated with Fredrick ComicCon in anyway and this is the first I've heard of it but you should totally go and have fun.

Lieutenant Jaku

From what I've heard Fredrick ComicCon is the best experience you'll ever have at a comic based convention in Fredrick. It'll be even greater fun if you go in costume is what I've heard through the grapevine.

I am not affiliated with Fredrick ComicCon in anyway and this is the first I've heard of it but you should totally go and have fun.
thanks i guess ill go then. i dont have any costume ready and i dont feel like only doing that for a week so I wont be in costume.
well now that I think of it... hmm... i have an old jedi costume which I could use. or get an mc helmet and be halo 5 trailer chief.