Does Someone Think They Could Do This

Status
Not open for further replies.

SraiderL

Does someone on here think that they could create a pep file from a picture. My friend draws these helmets that I wana make and I thought of just taking some of the peps from the halo helmets and modify them as I make them to turn them into the helmet but I was wondering if someone on here could be awesome and just create a custom pep helmet if I provided pictures with different views of the helmet. The helmet is kind of close to the odst helmet. I'll get my friend to draw up some view shots of the helmet so I can post it on here

I can put together some stuff tomorrow! just pm me with the pictures and I'll do the best I possibly can.

Rhinoc

You are quite awesome sir my friend is making it on spore so I'll give you the screenshots as soon as he has given them to me

I think it would be much better if you post the pics in this thread, so other moderators can try to model it.

Or so other members can give an opinion about it, like if its possibly pep-able

Rhinoc said:
I can put together some stuff tomorrow! just pm me with the pictures and I'll do the best I possibly can.

Rhinoc

hey Rhinoc ive got a similar dilemma if i send u a front back and top of a helmet can u give it shot to try to model it?

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Iren00 Yeah I could probably do that for you!

@ Alexspartan177 I didnt think of that! :eek yeah post them on this thread... forget what I said above

alright will do I don't know how long (or even if he will do it) he will take to make the spore version and send me the pics if he doesn't send me one n a few days I'll just post a few of his drawings on this thread

[attachment=15323:l_881f5821075446e193dc07c39ba71ad2.jpg]

[attachment=15324:Frozen city.bmp]

[attachment=15325:Resist.bmp]

[attachment=15326:l_a0d7fe9aa01148b88413862d4b9753dd.jpg]

[attachment=15320:Helmet.bmp]

[attachment=15321:l_8fb28780131c45aa9cc498792a56b0d7.jpg]

[attachment=15327:Nazi dom.bmp]

[attachment=15328:Nazi Helm.jpg]

I also put up pictures of another helmet hope its doable and please no stealing drawings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back