[Done] Gixxer's Mc Mkvi

Status
Not open for further replies.
SDC11599.jpg

SDC11600.jpg

SDC11601.jpg

like always .. progress has been slow .. im still cutting the Scout and MKVI HD helm.. other shin gonna be pep right after that ..

Shin is in bondo stage.. HD helm is half way there .. left thigh had to cut some parts to make it fit better and better leg movements.

SDC11607.jpg

SDC11608.jpg

SDC11610.jpg

SDC11615.jpg

SDC11616.jpg

Left shin finished .... lets check out different between the old one (LD) and new one (HD) .. wow .. all those hours pepping is worth it !

SDC11650.jpg

SDC11651.jpg

SDC11652.jpg

SDC11653.jpg

Resined the helm yesterday and guess what.. Some of the tabs opened ... not enough glue i guess .. i had to make another one .. AARRRGHHH !! :angry

btw, anyone have Scout Chest PDO ?

Update :

SDC11679.jpg

SDC11681.jpg

SDC11683.jpg

SDC11684.jpg

i dont hv the shoulder piece on Day1 (strap snaps) and without the fan in the helm, im really uncomfortable .. but what the heck .. im in a magazine !!

gameaxis-jan2.jpg

gameaxis-jan3.jpg

gameaxis-jan4.jpg

gameaxis-jan6-1.jpg

gameaxis-jan5.jpg

Progress Update

owh and update .. been busy with work and stuff. only managed to put together one shin piece. Scout helm still havent finished cutting yet ..

SDC11685.jpg

SDC11686.jpg

Wow, thanks for the comparison on the HD shin and lower def shin. This almost has me convinced to redo my shins!

BTW, what file are you using for your helmet?

EDIT: That's pretty sweet that you were in a magazine.

Frozensnot said:
Wow, thanks for the comparison on the HD shin and lower def shin. This almost has me convinced to redo my shins! BTW, what file are you using for your helmet?

almost ? ahaha .. just go for it man ! i know its alot of pepping to be done but its worth it ! .. Robogenesis unfolded by Mr.Oreo helm .. both LD and HD ..

Last edited by a moderator:
yo which part of Malaysia you from ? Dude form Sabah say hi, now about the papers i use them cheap watercolor paper for it just have to cut it in to a4 for printing and they do very well to :D by the way what paint did you use ?

Revliss said:
yo which part of Malaysia you from ? Dude form Sabah say hi, now about the papers i use them cheap watercolor paper for it just have to cut it in to a4 for printing and they do very well to :D by the way what paint did you use ?

wasuup man .. im from KL .. heres the paint ...its a ultra flat green ..

SDC11623.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
did you use your old backpack? or did you pepped a new one?

btw, great job on the shins... really like the comparison between those two... you can see the big difference between the old and new one...

edit: 100 posts.. whew! :D

i gonna stick with the old backpack for now. I got an event this end of march. Gonna pep the new HD one after that for Comic Fiesta at December this year ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back