Don't be fooled, there will be NO LEGO HALO game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Bradley

Sr Member
Saw this at Kotaku, and I thought I'd address it here before the floods of specilation threads start popping up about it.

The next issue of EGM will have an article that purports to unveil a LEGO HALO GAME. It's an April Fools joke... not funny. :cautious: A Mature rated game like Halo will never be ported to the kid-friendly LEGO universe.. shucks.

http://kotaku.com/362720/halo-lego-game-think-not

legohalo-thumb.JPG

'tis a shame, I know. Those screenies look like funzies, but alas, they're just trying to fool us..

EGM!, BAD! WHAT DID YOU DO? *rubs EGM's face in their own mess*

Sorry for the bad news. :eek:

I love a good april fools day prank. There are some that still persist, Bonzai Kittens, Shen Long in street fighter 2, putting a plastic bottle of water on your lawn to keep dogs away, every year in my city they put a quite a good one on the cover of the local paper, its funny how many people read it and think its real. A few years ago there was a front page story about a US nuclear sub docking in our harbour, people went mental (NZ banned nuclear fisson technology)

aww man... you ruined it, i always liked to see what their april fools joke was but not before april...

piehobo28 said:
god dangit. if they wouldve made that they might actually come out with lego halo toys. :D
They already have LEGOs out of Halo

Last edited by a moderator:
Balmung said:
Some of my friends have bought them from Bungie

If thats what your friends have told you, they're lying to you. Bungie does not make Legos.. Theres no liscense in place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back