Don't Piss Off Nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I laughed, then I cried. Poor animal....ROFL IT FEL OFf TEH CLIFFF!1!!!!1!!!1
pWned

Only thing I can say is... damn birds are smarter than we think o.o

OH NOEZ!!! IT WUZN'T TEH SITHZ, IT WUZ A BIRD!!!1on1one!11!!!

That's one hell of an ambitious eagle. All-you-can-eat buffet here I come. Reminds me of the time a golden eagle tried to eat my cat .

Sigma-LS said:
That's one hell of an ambitious eagle. All-you-can-eat buffet here I come. Reminds me of the time a golden eagle tried to eat my cat .
Ouch, that must have sucked...

But, LOLZ OMGWTFBBQ that deer FELL OFF A CLIFF!

Last edited by a moderator:
i always new they could pic up dogs, and i still have yet to see videos of it happen even though i hear about it all the time, but a dear was just awsome... that made my day lol

redragon74 said:
i always new they could pic up dogs, and i still have yet to see videos of it happen even though i hear about it all the time, but a dear was just awsome... that made my day lol

Heh about dogs...

When my fiance' was very young, his family decided to drive from Ohio to the Grand Canyon. Naturally, that kind of car ride would take its toll on anyone but it was especially unpleasant for a 7 year old boy. He got terribly dehydrated and sick so his parents stopped at a rest area in New Mexico to give him and his sister a break.
At the rest area there was also a middle aged couple taking a pit stop from a long drive. The wife was walking her noisy little chihuahua and the husband was sitting on the curb, obviously annoyed to death by the dog. My fiance' recalls how the woman was baby-talking the little bug eyed creature on the leash and how miserable the guy looked.
It was unbearably hot and the sun was shining down very brightly. My fiance', who had also taken to sitting on the curb, noticed a large shadow being made from overhead. He looked up and saw a huge turkey vulture baring down. At full speed the vulture tunneled down from the sky, dove right for the chihuahua, and snatched it with it's large talons. The leash quickly snapped away from the woman and with a yelp the little rat was gone high into the sky. The woman screamed and pointed, utterly dismayed, looking at everyone else, wondering what to do. Her husband just slowly stood up, looked to the heavens, and mouthed a silent 'thank you.'

My fiance' says he was so happy for that guy and that it was surely divine providence hehe. It certainly made up for the drive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vex, that was probably the funniest damned thing Ive ever read lmao.

That vid makes me think of my poor little Fluffy, who got snatched up by a chicken hawk in my front yard... the only thing left of him was 2 feathers........ Of course it just HAD to be my favorite chicken........ I cried lol.

R.I.P. Fluffy, you never knew what hit you but its your fault for trying to make friends with every living being.... plus if the hawk didnt get you, the buildup of styrofoam pieces in your tummy would have taken you out eventually :cautious: ..... :cry:

It's one of my fav stories to hear from him hehe.

Sorry to hear about the pet chicken ;_;. Vultures, hawks, and eagles will dive bomb anything that moves >_>

Speaking of which, wasn't there a baseball game recently where a little girl got attacked by a hawk (twice)? IIRC she had to get stitches? Yikes.

I had a pet rabbit named Gizmo cause he looked like Gizmo from Gremlins. We gave him away to a cousin of mine. They had a nice cage for him in the back yard. He was a great rabbit. I say was because my cousin and her husband discovered the cage one day torn to pieces and couldn't find poor Gizmo. They said it must of been a bear as they lived near the woods. He might have gotten free, but I don't think he survived either way. He was very timid. :cry:

Sean, I saw that video about a month ago... I couldnt stop laughin, I sent it to everyone I knew :D .

Also reminds me... I was in my backyard yesterday doin yard work and I had my snake, Kaeda, around my neck and my cat, Sadie, underfoot (shes got this 'personal space' problem lol) and I was just workin when I hear this screech. I recognized it as those crazy brown/grey birds with the big white dots on their wings. These freakin things are fearless and out of their minds. This one swooped at me because it saw Kaeda but i ducked, so it missed. Then, it caught sight of Sadie and chased her under my truck..... damned birds.

Lol, my nephew did something today that goes along with this, I feel.

He was fishing with me and my brother. Next thing we know, he had a fish on the hook! His first fish ever! Well, we helped him get it in, and we took a picture of him holding it on the line. After that, my brother took it off the hook and told my nephew to tell him goodbye. Finally, my brother put the fish back in the water (it was a little brim) and next thing we know, a large bass comes up and glomps it in one bite! It was really funny... because it reminded me of that one part in Madagascar with the little ducky...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back