Double EXP Weekend 4/18/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

23Magnum

Link Here

The nice thing about this is the playlist is a 12 player Ranked FFA. Meaning, you can get those achievements that have been escaping you for sometime now.

I plan on finally getting that pesky "2 for 1 Laser" achievement.

Played 3 games so far, Level 6 at the moment. Not sure why, But yeah, They have got levels for it so technically its ranked gameplay :p.

As for achievements, I still need Two for one and they have a gametype called lasertag which is Lasers and Snipers, So it shouldn't be too hard. ;)

-Doom

Doom said:
Played 3 games so far, Level 6 at the moment. Not sure why, But yeah, They have got levels for it so technically its ranked gameplay :p.

As for achievements, I still need Two for one and they have a gametype called lasertag which is Lasers and Snipers, So it shouldn't be too hard. ;)

-Doom
That makes me very, VERY happy. Thanks for letting me know Doom. I'll be on in about 2 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't played it yet. I saw it yesterday, but my brother played (he got owned in shotty snipers :p). I don't need the achievements. I got all mine in Lone Wolfs. I'll be playing from tonight until Sunday (probably nonstop :p)

23Magnum said:
Link Here

The nice thing about this is the playlist is a 12 player Ranked FFA. Meaning, you can get those achievements that have been escaping you for sometime now.

I plan on finally getting that pesky "2 for 1 Laser" achievement.
Lasertag you say? Blasphemy! I bet they didn't do it right. Some of my friends and I made Lasertag before Halo 3 even came out!

Anyway, haha, this should be kinda fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back