Dragon*Con 2010 Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like you all had a great time. I'm planning on attending next year - I only live 4 hours away and have family in the area.

It was also good hanging with you on Friday, or at least I think it was Friday.

Wait...that's right, it was Friday wasn't it? My bad, I was a joker henchman on Saturday, that's right! Man, post Dragon*Con is like playing ODST. I need a timeline or something....

It... lights... up... Oh my god! Please tell me you bring that with you EVERYWHERE. Was it super expensive to toss together?

So who has pics of the electrical tape girl that was all over my gun??? I know someone said they had a video and that's okay to

Yeah, I wouldn't mind getting a link to the video either. I am just counting my blessings that I was actually manning the turret for that...

You REALLY missed out! I think Johnny has video, but I think he is keeping it in his super secret private 'Dreads Only' stash. I say we break into his house and raid it... He also has some great poison ivy vid...

Giggling like a school girl? I just laughed out loud so hard, literally....and I think I freaked out my parents. This was the "noble s%x girl" right? I can't believe I missed all the crazy chicks!! And how come good-looking crazy drunk guys don't hang all over us. :( I'm tired of getting groped by girls.

This was a random drunk girl on late nite sunday that this happened. Because guys don't think that a good looking girl would be under some armor and chicks dig armor XD

Haha..the guy on the right was crazy. He loved the Avatar costume i was in and started spouting quotes. Then he was the All Spice guy during the day...

And you are right. I do dig men in armour. But I'm not hot anyway. LOL!

Talk about Hunky ¬w¬
-aside from that..xD I've always admired people who can stick to a training regime or wish to change their body shape for the sake of costuming and cosplay, it's hard work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back