dragon con noble team???

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwmanus

Member DIN
S392
Hey everybody, so I'm going to dragon con this year as Emile, that is as long as I finish on time, but I was curious if anyone else was planning to go as any of the members of noble team because I would love to get a picture of all six nobles together, maybe its just me but i think it would be pretty cool

So if anyone is going as one of the nobles and wants to get a noble team group photo, let me know, maybe we can find a good time to meet up (maybe at the parade? Or wherever is best)

I'd love to get all six nobles together but I have doubts, though even if we don't, a few is better than none.

Really, nobody???? My friend will be going as carter as long as he finishes his armor, so there's two.......but is there really no one else going as a noble?????

Well update me whenever that happens and I'll make sure to bring my Emile armor that year xD

I hate to keep bumping my own thread, but is there really no one going as a noble besides me and my friend???

I'm working on a Hunter right now, but hopefully by DragonCon next year I'll have Jun done. Kinda bummed that I only got to see the parade this year, (Although it was an hour and a half long).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back