Status
Not open for further replies.

Asgardianhammer

Identity Officer and BCO
Division Staff
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S113
After the Photoshoot go get out of gear and come relax with a few drinks, friends and good times for our annual Dinner.

Located at Mellow Mushroom, 400 West Peachtree Street Northwest #1, Atlanta, GA 30308

We will be in the balcony area upstairs.

We are working to get the menu up in advance so that you may decide your order. We will NOT be preordering as that didn't turn out so well last year.
I have spoken with the manager and he assures us we will have plenty of servers this year.
Please be kind and patient.

If you have Raffle items to offer please post them in this thread so that we can have a full accounting. I would like to know exactly what we will have on hand and who knows maybe some Outpost Discovery stuff will show up!

Please sign up here so that we may give the restaurant a solid headcount of those in attendance.

Thank you- and don't forget to Tip your servers... its funny when they fall over.
Please direct all questions to me!
Asgardianhammer - S113
Southern RCO/DIO

Last edited:
Not sure I'll be able to make this one, and I may not be the only one. if it's at 3:30pm this year, it's going to conflict with alot of us that also go to the destiny photoshoot, which is at 4:00pm this year I believe

Edit: I will be there, although I'll likely be a little late

Last edited:
Sadly I will probably not be able to attend as I have another obligation I'll be preparing for, but I would like to add something to the Raffle prizes: One full DIY ODST armor kit, with choice of Rookie or Dutch helmet cast and choice of visor. If someone would be so kind as to pull the winning name for me and put me in contact with the winner for shipping arrangements, I would very much appreciate it. Have a great dinner, and happy 10 year anniversary Halo 3: ODST! :D

Sadly I will probably not be able to attend as I have another obligation I'll be preparing for, but I would like to add something to the Raffle prizes: One full DIY ODST armor kit, with choice of Rookie or Dutch helmet cast and choice of visor. If someone would be so kind as to pull the winning name for me and put me in contact with the winner for shipping arrangements, I would very much appreciate it. Have a great dinner, and happy 10 year anniversary Halo 3: ODST! :D
Thank you so much for your generosity Sean! The restaurant wanted our spot to be available beginning at 3:00 I imagine most will not arrive until around 4 and be there til at least 7. I will make sure the info gets your way! We will also be presenting our host restaurant a gift this year as this is year number 9 at Mellow Mushroom!

Myself and Maria will be in attendance. RMH - Ray
Mayhews and his wife Jeanette will also be attending.

Last edited:
I will donate some Outpost Discovery Items, a water bottle, poster, and some HOD: Chicago Dog Tag sets.
-James Ficker
-Eve Ficker

Last edited:
IF you have not signed up for the other 2 DragonCon events (PARADE and PHOTOSHOOT) please do so!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back