DragonCon 2021 10th annual Mellow Mushroom Dinner 4PM EST to 7:30PM Saturday, September 4th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume it's on Saturday? What time?
It's in the Title of the Thread:

DragonCon 2021 10th annual Mellow Mushroom Dinner 4PM EST to 7:30PM Saturday, September 4th​

Sorry Cadet answered this already. More than likely most wont arrive until around 5. I will be there promptly at 4:30 however to meet with management.

Woohoo!!!! After the Photoshoot go get out of gear and come relax with a few drinks, friends and good times for our annual Dinner.
We are all set for the upstairs balcony again at Mellow Mushroom and Cody and his team are thrilled to have us back after a year of COVID 19 for fun and enjoyment in their establishment! We will work to do our annual raffle again and I know that me personally will be thrilled to see as many as we possibly can!

In an effort to make service go as quickly as possible I am attaching a link to the restaurants full menu for this year. Please have an idea of what you would like to order so this goes smoothly for their team.

Mellow Mushroom – Downtown Atlanta, GA
Located at Mellow Mushroom, 400 West Peachtree Street Northwest #1, Atlanta, GA 30308

Please sign up in this thread to let us know if you plan on being in attendance and with how many so that we can give them an idea of the numbers to expect!

Please be kind and patient.

If you have Raffle items to offer please post them in this thread so that we can have a full accounting. I would like to know exactly what we will have on hand and who knows maybe some Outpost Discovery stuff will show up!

Thank you- and don't forget to Tip your servers... its funny when they fall over.
Please direct all questions to me!
Asgardianhammer - S113
Southern RCO/DIO
Count two attending here! Let us know if you want us to bring anything.

Woohoo!!!! After the Photoshoot go get out of gear and come relax with a few drinks, friends and good times for our annual Dinner.
We are all set for the upstairs balcony again at Mellow Mushroom and Cody and his team are thrilled to have us back after a year of COVID 19 for fun and enjoyment in their establishment! We will work to do our annual raffle again and I know that me personally will be thrilled to see as many as we possibly can!

In an effort to make service go as quickly as possible I am attaching a link to the restaurants full menu for this year. Please have an idea of what you would like to order so this goes smoothly for their team.

Mellow Mushroom – Downtown Atlanta, GA
Located at Mellow Mushroom, 400 West Peachtree Street Northwest #1, Atlanta, GA 30308

Please sign up in this thread to let us know if you plan on being in attendance and with how many so that we can give them an idea of the numbers to expect!

Please be kind and patient.

If you have Raffle items to offer please post them in this thread so that we can have a full accounting. I would like to know exactly what we will have on hand and who knows maybe some Outpost Discovery stuff will show up!

Thank you- and don't forget to Tip your servers... its funny when they fall over.
Please direct all questions to me!
Asgardianhammer - S113
Southern RCO/DIO
I'm going to be there

Wow, 34 for dinner! what a great turnout, food and drinks were had, laughter was heard and 405th members represented...oh and we gave stuff away! I am so glad we packed a room upstairs even in a down year. Welcome to all our new friends. i hope we showed you how we roll and you had fun along the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back