Status
Not open for further replies.

Asgardianhammer

Identity Officer and BCO
Division Staff
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S113
AsgardianHammer AKA Robert Letts will be your POC for this event.

After the parade head to the Peachtree Center food court and have some lunch and cool off. Afterwards head upstairs for the 405th Photoshoot which will begin at 1:00pm.

Zero Serenity will be the Principal Photographer for the day. You can check out his work here and FB Zero Serenity.com

You may remember ZeroSerenity from 2019 as he was our parade Photographer. Zero has graciously offered to be our Primary this year.

Please remember to be courteous to those helping to organize events and interact with the public with Grace. Give the photographer your full attention as well so group shots can be handled expeditiously so there is plenty of time for individual shots.

After the event post whatever personal pics you get or find in this thread.

Please respond to this thread if you are attending the photoshoot so that we have an idea of how many will be present.

Thank you all-
Asgardianhammer - S113
Southern RCO/DIO

Are you guys still on for this time and if so would you be cool with a few Gears of War costumers dropping by? We don't really have enough this year for our own shoot. Obvs we wouldn't get in any of your Halo group photos.

Are you guys still on for this time and if so would you be cool with a few Gears of War costumers dropping by? We don't really have enough this year for our own shoot. Obvs we wouldn't get in any of your Halo group photos.
I have confirmed with our Photographer and he is willing to take on the extra. So bring the Gears folks to Have some fun with us!

Didn't end up packing my ODST, only the pre-beskar Mando. Been hanging around Pulse bar staring down the stormtroopers. If you see me feel free to come say hey!

Hey, I just joined the forum today and I have my armor with me at Dragon Con but I didn’t register to be in the parade. Can I still come take photos with you guys?
Hey idk if you've gotten into contact with anyone but I'm sure you'll be welcomed at the shoot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back