Status
Not open for further replies.

Asgardianhammer

Identity Officer and BCO
Division Staff
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S113
I wanted to let everyone know that the Dinner for Saturday September 2nd has been arranged and will be upstairs at mellow Mushroom @ 4pm EST. This will give everyone time to be at the photoshoot, get out of Armor and relax before dinner.

This is the OFFICIAL setup. There will be no time changes or otherwise. Please RSVP so we can give an accurate headcount to make sure they can accommodate us.

The address is:
400 W Peachtree St NW Unit 1
Atlanta, GA 30308

Any questions please direct them to myself Asgardianhammer

See all my friends soon!

Me and the wife are down. We will be there! Thanks for putting it together.

Are costumes acceptable to wear at the restaurant? I'll be in my Destiny gear at that point.
If allowed, feel free to add me to the list, please and thank you! ^-^

Last edited:
I will reach out to my contact and ask them. I don't foresee this being a problem but who knows.

Actually have 2 more who would like to join us. Both have helped out with the 405th in the past. Good friends

Sorry for long quoted message but me and mine are coming. Will shoot to bring gift for raffle also.

Raffle items would be great! If anyone has anythign they would like to raffle please let me know. I will Also bring an item to raffle.

I'm in just like last year. Can't wait to see some of my friends there and meet some new ones. Add one more person for me. I've also got something I'd like to raffle off.

Last edited:
I'll be there, but likely not for a long time. I have an event that evening to get ready for but I would very much like to come out and meet people.

Anyone in this thread that is attending, if you have items you wish to bring to raffle please send me a message here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back