Dragoncon costumes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will have my hardcore battle damaged yellow MJOLNIR - Scar the Just with me. I can't be for sure what days I'm attending at the moment. As of right now it will only be on Friday, depending on a particular work situation I may get an additional day to come out *crosses fingers*. It's hard to say what I'll have at that point, August is still a good time away, but I'll try and bring some additional covenant props with me at the very least the full scale gravity hammer from Project Gravity ;).

Cheers,
Kensai

crackhead09 said:
To those going to DragonCon which armor perm are you wearing? which days are you wearing it? and are you wearing different perms each day?

I myself am trying to figure out which perm i should wear and i also ask this question because i think a variety in armor perms would look awesome.

CQB

ODST H2

MC H2 Surprise (1)

MC H2 Surprise (2)

Ghost has a 50% chance of getting finished

Rob-3378

Last edited by a moderator:
its in Atlanta!?!? Yay!! I can finally come to one of these things!!! woot!
I better start working on my ODST pronto!
ATL FTW!
(its actually a pretty terrible city to live in :cry: )

I will hopefully have everything done for both eod and mark VI helmets and armor will all be red with a yellow stripe. I have a set of rifles standard auto rifles with the second of which half done. I'll be wearing mine mostly at night and evening hours to avoid the heat.

parade will probobly be the eod helmet. set of plasma grenades set to my side and an ausault rifle.

we need a meeting spot and time so everyone can meet up each day and say hey whats up to fellow members and for photos

we need a meeting spot and time so everyone can meet up each day and say hey whats up to fellow members and for photos

Once we meet the first time, everyone can say which hotel they'll be at and they're room numbers. The logistics is what was a problem for me last year. I didn't find anyone til Sunday night and just by chance because I saw Adam walk by in armor while everyone was eating dinner at the food court.

for me I will be in my recon armor on a couple days Nightwing from the Batman comics another and also SAM from the Trick R treat movie about to come out another..

Halo 3 Marine

Silver Age Spider-Man

Little Kid Dressed Up As A Ghostbuster (Me and my friends wearing our childhood ghostbuster toys-proton packs, wands, and traps, with oversized flight suits)

Maybe Caboose, my "regulation" blue Mark V if there's room. I'm carpooling so I am trying to reduce space, take mostly soft good costumes.

Hey crackhead09 can you get in touch with me via email or text? my names is spencer, im 22. a new member her on the 405th. you can reach me at my email shw18t@aol.com or my cell is 407 451 2479. and that goes for anyone local. trying to meet some locals in the central florida area. would like to check out the armor you guys have. im really going all out on my armor and would love to see what you have and learn about this dragoncon expo thing, lol, i know nothing about it. please reply, oh crackhead09, got your thigh files and shin files ,thanks so much, they look amazing!

Wow that was off topic. Seriously dude. Anyway, I'll be going in my marine suit (if finished) or maybe I'll just walk around in my tranditional black suit with my ODST/MKV helmet on. Haven't decided ...

- Adulese

I do apoligize for the off topic-ness there. I cant contactact the guy any other way, his inbox is full, no othere way to contact him provided.

I might not go, but if I do, I'd wear ODST (I haven't built it yet, but I am starting to gather materials).

not to be the noob, but do people really steal costumes and props from the conventions?

jxkiller5 said:
I might not go, but if I do, I'd wear ODST (I haven't built it yet, but I am starting to gather materials).

not to be the noob, but do people really steal costumes and props from the conventions?

If they see the opportunity, then yes, they do. Although Con staff are usually keen on stuff like that, people that leave props unattended might want to reconsider the risks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back