Dragoncon Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
23Magnum said:
I need a better camera. A lot of the photos I took with my camera are crap. For some reason, the lighting just wasn't good with or without flash. The shots with flash are too bright in my opinion and the shots without are out of focus. I'm going to see what I can do with them, but I'm thinking I won't be able to use many of them. I have realized my camera is not an action shot camera at all anymore. :(

I'll upload mine as soon as I get home in about 1.5 hours. Not sure how many different ones I have from everyone else. Will just have to wait and see. Wish I had brought my HD video camera with me when we were out with you guys on Sunday.

Last edited by a moderator:
DoC ByTeS said:
Magnum are you sure there where crazier people then us?
2824291251_c7c28468a9_b.jpg

Doc, you surely "enjoyed" yourself :lol:

-FSS

Sean, I don't ever remember you leaving that party... I was all alone - then Devin came back, and I almost ended up in someone's room on the second floor.

23Magnum said:
She wanted them to pick her up, but that wasn't happening. This was the result of her efforts.

I've learned there are some rather strange people at these events...well besides us.

Did she really think they could pick her up? lol. It's hard enough to move armor.. :rolleyes

As much as I'd like to go to D*Con next year, It will be a miracle if I can go. I am planing on making it to Wizardworld, Philly, though. ;)

...It's not DoC's 'hat' that I'm worried about... It's what's behind him that scares me. o_O

Sean Bradley said:
Well, it's a tough decision to make: Dragoncon or PAX? It's really awful that they both go on at the same time. Maybe the dates for next year will allow for going to both.

Frankly I had such a good time at Dragoncon that I wouldn't miss it for anything.. and I think I'll be going to as many 'cons as possible from here on out.

See you all in a few hours. :D

Well, I guess I'll be holding it down @ PAX then.. ;)

Jaxjags2100 said:
As a note Dragon*Con will be September 4-7 next year. I'll start a new thread for D*C 09 as soon as they start posting more information again. The earlier we start planning the better off we'll be. Suppose I could be the official/unofficial D*C organizer for the 405th
My parents are all conned out ATM,but I'll be sure to get them planning for next year as soon as we get some more info.

We need to get to more cons than just D*C though...

Kaya Tetsu said:
My parents are all conned out ATM,but I'll be sure to get them planning for next year as soon as we get some more info.

Speaking of, I wish you would have come up and talked with us! I didn't know you where around until I got on the forms and saw your pictures posted Sat. :(

Note: if you see a another 405th member stop and talk, we are friendly...... isn't that right M&M? (sorry :D)

edit: Bleedoff I have to say you have an amazing marine!

Kaya Tetsu said:

Couldn't agree more. There are definitely other cons, Megacon, FX Show, Eyecon, Comic Con, and tons more. Dragon*Con is just the second largest con in the country next to Comic Con so it gets a lot more attention than the smaller ones. I would venture to guess Dragon*Con had over 50,000 people show up this year. Maybe even a little closer to 60,000.

Jaxjags2100 said:
As a note Dragon*Con will be September 4-7 next year. I'll start a new thread for D*C 09 as soon as they start posting more information again. The earlier we start planning the better off we'll be. Suppose I could be the official/unofficial D*C organizer for the 405th
urhhh... Now I’m going to be trying to plan a trip to America next year.... I don’t think I can wait till 2010... ill have to try to make it 09! (Anyone mind your Aussie Spartan brother having a couch or a floor to sleep on in a host hotel :p Promise ill leave the drop bears and crocs at home :D )

DoC ByTeS said:
Speaking of, I wish you would have come up and talked with us! I didn't know you where around until I got on the forms and saw your pictures posted Sat. :(

Note: if you see a another 405th member stop and talk, we are friendly...... isn't that right M&M? (sorry :D)
Yeah...I think I might have passed you...I'm sorry. I got there late and then left around sevenish. Parents were to tired to go to the dinner and it took me most of the evening to hunt down Rob...his booth was tiny...Oh wait...you were the marine...oops...sorry. I had to find my parents, I was like ten minutes late to our meet-up point because somone hurt themselves on the escalator and I had to stop and help. Besides, so many people were taking pictures. I wouldn't have wanted to get in the way. Next time, I'll stay chat...course next year D*C I should have my ODST done...

Portal - if I can make the next D Con, you have a place but only if you bring a croc! Just like alligator and taste like chicken! I'll do everything I can to be there in 09. Tired of missing the fun.

thats it. im goin next year. problem is, i need a ride and place to stay. anyone from philly? anyone? :D

armor or not, i'll hitchhike if i have to, damnit, i want to see you guys in person! you are my inspiration! How the hell can i miss talking to you in person!?

and so you know, im totally different IRL, you'd like me :)

Come on rvb! We don't like you now why would we like you IRL??!!! j/k buddy. If I make it next year I'll swing by Philly and pick you up. You can help with the driving.

DoC ByTeS said:

thx DoC .

it was my first d*con and I must say that i had a blast whit all of you(adam,link,Doc,robwesterfield,sean,magnum,vex,skg and the others ). the parade was awsome, sean your arbiter is a piece of art, vex and erica you are ``deux jolie ravissante et merveilleuse fille`` :oops: . am sorry if you sometime d'ont understand what i was saying because of my strong accent . i will come back next year , maybe this time whit full markVI .

on this i go to bed , 26 hour in a car is painful next year i take the plane .

Aw thanks Bleedoff ;) YOU're a very sweet and fun fella to hang out with :D Thanks for helping me as my darn handback adhesive kept wearing off!

You did a great job on your marine armor too! I'm glad ya got home safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back