Status
Not open for further replies.

Asgardianhammer

Identity Officer and BCO
Division Staff
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S113
Its Official, We have entry to Dreamhack 2108. This Tournament in Downtown Atlanta is going to be, according to Jeff Easterling AKA GrimBrotherOne, the last Major event for Halo 5.

Dreamhack will provide about a dozen passes for those in armor or with a handler
A place to change
Prop Weapons will be checked.
A booth if we can man it all weekend. (I have a backdrop I can send along for Photo ops)

If you are interested in attending please let me know asap as I need names by tomorrow (Friday Nov. 2 if possible.)

If you are in attendance, I would like to remind everyone to conduct themselves in a manner befitting of a 405th member, to exercise proper Weapon care and not point at anyone, absolutely no T-Bagging, and in general interact with the crowd in a friendly and courteous manner. Do not feel obligated to allow people to hold items you do not feel comfortable letting loose but be courteous in how you respond to requests.

This is a great opportunity for not only the 405th but for the Southern regiment to shine as most of the time the 343 folks only see Pacific folks and there will be quite a few members of 343 present for this years Dreamhack event. Hopefully we can be involved in Closing ceremonies on Sunday.

Thank you all! Hope to get some folks present!!!

I'm seriously considering going to this, but first I have questions.

My husband and I both have armor we want to wear, but he doesn't have a 405th account, neither of us are deployed members yet, and we're not part of the southern regiment (we live in East Texas). Would we need to get his account created and submit photos for deployment before we go? Also, I'm guessing hotel rooms are not provided?

My husband and I both have armor we want to wear, but he doesn't have a 405th account, neither of us are deployed members yet, and we're not part of the southern regiment (we live in East Texas). Would we need to get his account created and submit photos for deployment before we go? Also, I'm guessing hotel rooms are not provided?

Once you finish off your bucket you should totally apply for Deployment (y)

This is an amazing opportunity but I'm not finished painting my armor so I'm not going to request a deploy. I could get it done in a weekend but I don't want to hold you up and I don't know if I'm available.

Hotel rooms are not provided. Deployment is not a necessity but I would like to see your armors. We would prefer all attendees have a 405th account. Living in East Texas you would be part of the Southwest Regiment. I have no issue with Southwest members attending this event I just need to let the event organizer know how many to expect. I would aim for deployment in the future. Its not required but its great feedback on armor and lots of great ideas come from it to take your build to the next level!

Great SteelWolf!
I'll keep you posted. My goal is to get my armor painted and finished by Sunday. If that isn't too late to register then and i finish, i can definately make it saturday and sunday, but seeing as i have school on friday till 12 and its. Along drive, I won't get there too early...

Hotel rooms are not provided. Deployment is not a necessity but I would like to see your armors. We would prefer all attendees have a 405th account. Living in East Texas you would be part of the Southwest Regiment. I have no issue with Southwest members attending this event I just need to let the event organizer know how many to expect. I would aim for deployment in the future. Its not required but its great feedback on armor and lots of great ideas come from it to take your build to the next level!

Thanks for the info! We decided not to go to Dreamhack due to not having enough time to get our armor looking the way we want for the event. I am planning on deployment when I've completely finished my suit.

I hope to see lots of pictures from this event!

Sorry it has been a while since I checked the page, I'll be available to go and have talked with Asgardianham through facebook as well. I think I'll make the trek on Saturday so I can stay longer and have a day to recoup before work :)

Here's a few!!!! There are more in pound soon.

received_354076308682940.jpeg

received_197877307783609.jpeg

received_266663827368682.jpeg

received_487533315087049.jpeg

received_202747733972632.jpeg

received_677507765976515.jpeg

received_263603487689272.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back