mounthly or bi monthly

• bi monthly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • monthly

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright here is the Chief's views on the past couple posts.

@ Fluffy: Very nice layout. Simple yet appealing. Good job.

@ LastSpartan: I love the idea of a flash version of the zine. I think it would be a great addition to the PDF version.

@ chris deal artist: Right now, I suggest that all of the team gets MSN. Its the easiest way right now for us all to communicate on a private and group setting. Its easy to use and relatively small in file size.

- Adulese

Yeah! Like the Chief said!!

It will allow Adulese and myself (along with Vex when available) to give you all instant feedback. Of course if we aren't online, please use PM or email to get in touch with us. We will get back with you just as soon as we can. All the writers have their assignments and some of the graphics folks do as well. Get to work so we can get this going!

thank you for move me aaannndddd crap my scanner is still not working yet i can print and every thing thats messed upany way ill get that fixed eventualy.... yah any way thanks again for moving me to artisits

@m16 - no problem. Saw you weren't where you wanted to be so asked you to be moved. Get your scanner fixed (or replaced) - we can use your help.

Just so everyone knows, my comp is on 24/7. Messenger is always running also. Leave me a message if you need to and I'll get back to you ASAP.

UPDATE

Hello everyone,

Adam has dealt us a great boon and gave us our own Sub Forum to work in. That's like getting an office with a window at work :)

Now we will have plenty of space to post submissions and do our editing.

The E-Zine is located as a Sub Forum to the 405th Discussion. Feel free to begin posting all future E-Zine related discussions there.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back