Easiest Helmet to pep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iTzOminousTic

Jr Member
Which helmet do you guys think is the easiest to pep?
I'm talking about having the least amount of pages and not so difficult and doesn't really have small as heck pieces to cut.

Try Halo 2 ODST helmet :D it's really easy to pep and really cheap looking :DDD

That was just a joke, honesly, it's doesent matters which helmet is easier to pep, just do what you want, something that look good for you, don't be lazy man! :)

Lol. It's just that I don't want to spend days on end trying to pep this.

EDIT: Halo 2 ODST helmet looks WAAAAY to plain for my taste. Lmao.

If you want a good helmet, the take the time to pep it :)

If you want an easy helmet though, try the Halo 1 Mark V. There are a few good models of it. Even the "high def" are pretty easy.

If you want a good helmet, the take the time to pep it :)

If you want an easy helmet though, try the Halo 1 Mark V. There are a few good models of it. Even the "high def" are pretty easy.

ya. i agree. i did one in about 3 hours :D also, kirrou's tester HALO 3 ODST helmet is as easy.

Generally, the easier the pep, the fewer folds and andgles, therefore the lower the definition, therefore the more you will have to bondo to get it smoothed out. Just my 2 cents.

ON The note of not wanting to take days, IF you can and are willing to, I Was able to make a high Def Noble 6 helmet (I forget who made it sorry) in about 11 hours, only stopping to eat and use the bathroom. But if you dont have that kind of dedication then any helmet may take you a day or two.

the easiest helmet by far to make in the Smooth Low Deff Mark 5 helmet, i can pep out in like 10 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back