Easiest test helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

AkumaHanta

Ok Im new to building armor and want to do a test run so I was curious which of the ODST helmets would be the easiest to start off with for a "noob"?

I did a search on this but could only find tutorials for every part but those vids dont really say which is easiest for testing your skills. I wanna try and get a grip on this before I jump into actually starting my full fledge Noble 6 armor.

I'd start with something other than a helmet if you are new to pepakura and want something easy. Maybe a forearm or shoulder.

I'd start with something other than a helmet if you are new to pepakura and want something easy. Maybe a forearm or shoulder.

AGREED especially an odst. odst is the hardest helmet visor wise. get more familiar with the technique and execute properly.

Ok thanks for that. Luckfully I hadnt printed anything just yet. I want to make sure I dont waste too much paper getting the hang of this.

another thing I had some concern about and cant seem to find an answer to. Is there a way to reverse some of the blueprints easily? I noticed that some of the blueprints for the Reach armors are mostly 1 sided.

alright thanks again. I may try and mix and match some of the other armor parts to see what will best match the look I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back