Easiest weapon to make in pepkura

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohaple

Jr Member
what is the best weapon to attemt using pepakura. I wasnt going to spend time making a weapon yet, but i have some nigths where i get home late and cant resin or anything, since its dark. So i was thinking about putting together a weapon, is there any you would reccomend?

ohaple said:
what is the best weapon to attemt using pepakura. I wasnt going to spend time making a weapon yet, but i have some nigths where i get home late and cant resin or anything, since its dark. So i was thinking about putting together a weapon, is there any you would reccomend?
Well the weapons look extremely complicated. Have you ever made pepakura armor before or are you new to it? I guess the easiest would be a Sword or Plasma Grenade ><

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, i have made my helmet...
the sword and grenade sound like they would be the easiest, but neither is reallly all that practical for pep, and would require many more materials to make it look good, im just looking for an easy thing to pass some time and give me some more experiance

all of the weapons are complicated and require alot more work than the helmet but you can still try to make one but i honestly don't know which one is easyest

i was thinking about making a basing plasma pistol, since i agree all the weapons would be very hard using pepakura, so i might make a plasma pistol out of like layers of cardboard or something....

Oh make the chaingun! That ones an easy project! :rolleyes :ninja: No not really, try the plasma pistol, like everyone is suggesting, small and not just a ball (Plasma Grenade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back