Foam Ebony Warrior's Halo Reach Build

EbonyWarriorLLC

Im soooo late to the party but i began my Halo Reach Spartan finally, which has been in my cosplans forever. I just finished General Raam from Gears of War so i thought i might as well keep the xbox trend goin. Blue was the chosen color because in this Coronavirus quarantine it was the only color i had an over abundance of. Helmet has my son's name and birthday displayed on it as this build is dedicated to him.
20200501_204902.jpg

Attachments

kahnah

man i follow you on instagram. I started following you back on the ODST build, which at the time i thought was epic. Then you hit us with the Raam project. HOLY SMOKES was that awesome. NOW THIS? Let me tell you I am so stoked. Anyone who has seen this thread, hit that watch button and put on some socks. Ebony warrior is about to blow them off.

CMYKey

Jr Member
Wait - that helmet is made of foam? Seriously impressive, the chest piece too. Can't wait to see more!

MDBDesigns

Your work is amazing as always man, looking good! Keep us updated on the weathering! do you have a preferred method for dust weathering?

EbonyWarriorLLC

Updates updates! I finished building a whole bunch of pieces but u kept forgetting to post the progress. Today i designed and built a new ab plate because the original one i had was straight garbage. I also took about 3 hours last night and built my boots. The night before that i made the shins and got the undersuit detailed. Waiting on my black creature cast rubber to arrive so i can cost the undersuit.
IMG_20200517_142013_658.jpg

Attachments

EbonyWarriorLLC

Undersuit torso and legs completed. The awesome thing about creature cast rubber is the cured piece will take acrylic paint! I did a 2 tone paint job on my suit to match the game reference of black and charcoal. I also built biceps today
IMG_20200520_100836_858.jpg

Attachments