"Elevator" Shoes/boots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weslicon

Jr Member
Hey guys! So I was thinking about the boots of spartan armor and I was thinking about making a pair that could make you taller. Instead of going out and buying a pair of boots, my idea was to take an old pair of Vans (as they have flat bottoms) and tracing the outline onto some type of material that's firm, yet flexible (like the bottom of a shoe! imagine that! haha) and attaching the cut-out to the bottom of the shoe, making sure the piece is thick, so it will make you a few inches taller. I just wanted to share that thought and see what you guys think and perhaps see if anyone else has done something like that.

I remember someone using foam to accomplish this, I can't seem to remember who but I know they got about 3 to 5 extra inches of height off of it so I think it would work. Give it a try and don't forget to post pics. :p

People have actually used this technique. They use foam mat pieces and build it up and secure it beneath the shoe/boot to make themselves taller.

Sweet! and that was a pretty cool video! That's definitely just like what I was thinking. Does anyone know what type of foam one would use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back