elite gun target printout

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant remember where i saw it( i was pretty sure it was bungie who sent the file out) but if anyone could send me a copy of the elite target i would be very appreciative.

ya, that most certainly sounds like a great idea! what about the other covies? grunts, jackals, brutes, etc.

According to people on bungie.net Microsoft sent out the PDF. But yea we could make some. If nothing more than printouts of the characters with vital targets. Probably make some flood too.

I know exactly what you are talking about and I have it.............somewhere in one of my hundreds of folders. XD I would have to try and track it down, but hopefully someone else an get it. You MIGHT even be able to google it and find a picture of it that way.

Your talking about the poster of the elite with the target areas on it? I got it right here in my folder if it is. Send me a pm with your email and I can send it to you. Heres a small pic of it to double check, I couldn't get it in any other file type to upload to photobucket so Id have to email it.

pic.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back