Ello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreadnought

Of come across this site looking for simple references of CQB armor, looks like I got more then I bargined for :D

Anyway, yes I am a new guy. Im here to create costumes, at least as soon as I get my new Vacuum-Forming Table. I have a long list of things I want to create...

-Halo Mk. VI CQB MJOLNIR Armor
-Gravity Hammer
-Starcraft Space Marine (w00t)
-Warhammer 40k Space Marine
-Warhammer 40k Tau
-Stormtrooper
-Darth Revan
-Warhammer 40k Dreadnought (LOL! I just had too add this, Hey I can dream right?)

ect ect.

I just wanted to intro myself and say Hello to all, and what my purpose is here. Looking foward to working with you all.

"Starcraft Space Marine (w00t)"

gonna have to follow your progress on that one, that sounds tight!

Dreadnought of Fury said:
Least im not the only one :D

Maybe we could work together, what are you building yours out of?
Right now the plan is vacuum-formed plastic for the outer armor plates, and probably machined and cast aluminum for the endoskeleton.
This is a pretty long-term project for me.. eventually I want to make it powered.

Last edited by a moderator:
REVAN?! :lol: Finally somebody decides to take on that thing; can't freakin wait! (PM me if you find pep files for it please!)

Unnatural Gas said:
REVAN?! :lol: Finally somebody decides to take on that thing; can't freakin wait! (PM me if you find pep files for it please!)

same here i go on starcraft on the korean channel....

Unnatural Gas said:

Well im doing all of my work in Vacuum Forming (Most of it at least). But if I ever come across a Pep file, ill be sure to think of you.

Welcome.... welcome...

Nice list, that might take you a while lol unless you do it full time hehe.

What about the protoss Zealot! or the Firebat! those dudes were BOSS

Considering im 16 with a lot of time on my hands and summer is approaching, yes, I am full time >:D

Zealot would be SO DAMN COOL!

Alas, Im not that skilled in Latex, But maybe one day I will try!

Wow are you gonna do ALL those over the summer? Seems like you have plenty of time to complete atleast a few of them. I cant wait to see your work once that vacuum forming table comes. Good luck! :D

P.S. Welcome to the 405th! :)

Thanks all for the warm welcome!

@Scooter: LOL! I Wish I had the manpower, Im going to focus on Starcraft this Summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.