Elmvale Street Party

Discussion in 'Conventions and Prop Parties' started by ColdFireD96, Jul 25, 2018.

1. ColdFireD96

ColdFireD96 New Member

Representing the 405th with Schankerz in Elmvale Ontario. The spartan took home best in show with my ODST coming in close second.

20180723_032123.jpg

IMG_20180722_020545_146.jpg

2. Schankerz

Schankerz Active Member

We certainly did the 405th proud, as we both did the impossible and managed to beat a Warhammer 40k marine!

And before people start asking I am indeed not responsible of the absolute beaut of a sniper rifle I am holding, the credit does in fact belong to ColdFire...I maaaaay have forgotten my DMR at home and he was gracious enough to lend me his biggest gun.

We plan to do plenty of cons that may come along in our area so if there’s any more members in our particular section of the country you’re more than welcome to tag along!

3. BlazedStarbon

BlazedStarbon RCO 405th Regiment Officer

Oh gosh this was entertaining to read, lol.
    Glad that you're all having a blast! I'll have to check out more of these ON events for next year to team up!

4. Dirtdives

Dirtdives Sr Member

How do you FORGET your weapon!?!? That's like forgetting to put on pants before walking out of your house.......oh wait....I've done that. Never-mind
    giphy.gif

5. Schankerz

Schankerz Active Member

Trust me, this isn’t the first time I’ve done this, one time I did a photo shoot in the suit and I forgot my boots :confused:

Every shot we did had to be done from the shin up.

6. TurboCharizard

TurboCharizard RMO 405th Regiment Officer

HRRRK GEK REERK GKKK still leaves about 7 foot showing in the picture though!

7. PaiganBoi

PaiganBoi Well-Known Member

I think TurboCharizard is broken.... his posts today make me think he is not well...

8. Schankerz

Schankerz Active Member

Turbo may have come down with a serious case of the HRRRK GERK GERKS during our build video on Thursday...the doctors can’t seem to decide if it’s a mental or physical illness...

9. Dirtdives

Dirtdives Sr Member

Well, being part of that video chat, I say it was definitely a physical ailment as we already knew about the mental one. Hhuurrgggg.....gguuurrrrttt.....gurrrrtt.

10. Schankerz

Schankerz Active Member

Oh no...I think...hrrrkkk gerk grk...IS SPREADING...HERK HUUUURG...IS SAFE ANYMORE...GERRRRK HRRRK GRK...SAVE YOURSELVES...GRRRRRRK HUUURG HRRRK