Elmvale Street Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lt.Dan

Representing the 405th with Schankerz in Elmvale Ontario. The spartan took home best in show with my ODST coming in close second.

20180723_032123.jpg

IMG_20180722_020545_146.jpg

We certainly did the 405th proud, as we both did the impossible and managed to beat a Warhammer 40k marine!

And before people start asking I am indeed not responsible of the absolute beaut of a sniper rifle I am holding, the credit does in fact belong to ColdFire...I maaaaay have forgotten my DMR at home and he was gracious enough to lend me his biggest gun.

We plan to do plenty of cons that may come along in our area so if there’s any more members in our particular section of the country you’re more than welcome to tag along!

And before people start asking I am indeed not responsible of the absolute beaut of a sniper rifle I am holding, the credit does in fact belong to ColdFire...I maaaaay have forgotten my DMR at home and he was gracious enough to lend me his biggest gun.

How do you FORGET your weapon!?!? That's like forgetting to put on pants before walking out of your house.......oh wait....I've done that. Never-mind
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back