EMBER SQUAD: Florida: Palm city center HQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ember1

Jr Member
EMBER Squad (My own idea of a squad for a small group of costumers)

MOTO: One ember starts a fire, that ember is us.

To join "apply open enrollment unless posted other wise (don't want to many people in the same group [but feel free to make your own])
Once upon acceptance, I will get you our emblem so you can add it to your armor.

To look into enrollment PM me and we can talk.

This Unit is primarily for the infantry of the UNSC such as, Marines, ODST(s), and now the Spartan 4 (because if you notice in halo 4 they pretty much take up the role of both marines and ODSTs), Spartans of any type are welcome and any one may join (no discrimination)

To join
1: you must have a finished and or WIP costume of strictly UNSC loyalty
2: Have an OC for this character (yes we went there it adds fun to the hole experience) [which requires the following]
1: rank: all ranks are open up to major (we don't need "generals" or "admirals" to pretentious)
2: name: come up with a name for this character (I.E. Hal Christophson, it's adds a little personality [accents are great too])
3: We strongly uphold to the moto on the 405th emblem (which is located around the center of it [Honor, armor, Unity]) we support, respect, and bond. We are a family...an odd one, but a family none the less a sort of 'combat brothers (and or sisters for you female costumers)' if you will.

4: Be ready for anything (who knows what's going to happen am I right?)
Leader: Spartan 4: Matthew: Ember 1; Rank: Major
Costumes: Spartan 4(off duty),ODST

Character(s): ODST:Carson Sterling:Major

Second in command:[Position open] (Ember 2)
Costume:
Characters:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back