Emerald City Comic Con 2022 interest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skaboodlydoodle

I'm planning on going to Emerald City and wanting to know who from different divisions I could possibly expect to see there. Also if there's any people interested in carpooling or splitting travel/board it would be helpful to know. Only posting this thread because I haven't seen an ECCC 2022 thread up yet.

Well, it is posted in the Pacific Regiment's Cons list. you will see people from Washington State (obviously) and maybe some Canadian Reg that live in the Vancouver area which is about a 2 Hr drive........ the Washington State Convention Center is pretty close to the most North West part of the state......And the nearest major city outside Washington is Portland Oregon..... or Boise Idaho........ So....... yeah. But I'm a bit confused. Being a member of the Southwest Reg, you are on the west coast.......So you are traveling all the way up to Washington? That's a far haul.......What state are you starting from? The closest state is Arizona.....Like I said, that's a long haul.

Yeah I'm coming from Austin TX. It is indeed quite a haul which is why I'm trying to make myself feel better about investing in travel/lodging/logistics and try to coordinate with other people who might be there. I just hadn't seen any posts or info about other people going which is why I asked.

Yeah I'm coming from Austin TX. It is indeed quite a haul which is why I'm trying to make myself feel better about investing in travel/lodging/logistics and try to coordinate with other people who might be there. I just hadn't seen any posts or info about other people going which is why I asked.
Hi NerdForge,

I've been waiting for Reedpop to get back to me about having a 405th presence at the event before i made a thread about it. But I'll make a thread soon and tag you.

For now you can plan for a 10am Halo meet up on the Saturday, outside of ECCC in Freeway Park.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back