Emile-A239 Helm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan 051

Still needs alittle more work but this

C&C always welcome

emilie.jpg

It's a beautiful model, however if you're going for game accuracy I noticed that the jaw attachment needs to be reshaped a bit. The "wings" should be a bit bulkier, and the groove doesn't extend that far down. It also looks like the visor should come a little bit closer to the edge on the jaw part.

emilespartan051.jpg

ACDCrockr209 said:
When is it going to come out?!!!

I want it!

-Pony

To be determined

AceHigh said:
It's a beautiful model, however if you're going for game accuracy I noticed that the jaw attachment needs to be reshaped a bit. The "wings" should be a bit bulkier, and the groove doesn't extend that far down. It also looks like the visor should come a little bit closer to the edge on the jaw part.

emilespartan051.jpg

Interesting how changing view angle will change the look here looks like the visor correct

2.jpg

It does look like i need to pull the jaw in and pull the bottom of the visor out to get it closer to game accuracy. I agree with the "wing" that piece need to be edited only modeled it off concept images bungie released. Might just have to change the visor that might change the look for what you noticed

I do know i need to fix that back edge not happy with it not as straight as it should be

hopefully when schools gets out i can edit those changes shouldnt take long

Last edited by a moderator:
By all means yes but wont be for the faint of heart will take some skill an time to get right.

I do plan on pulling out all the detail with out complicating the geometry of the piece

EDIT: does any one have an in game of the back of the helm

Thank fett, these help alot got every angle i needed

oh, and once done, can I take a crack at unfolding it?

As long as you make me a pdf scaled to 26.5 we shouldnt have a problem.

Though i do tend to keep my release small so you wont be able to post it right away

Then I haz dibz on unfold! :pI'm not sure how to PDF it though... But I'll ask someone familliar with the process, and definately. Plus, 26.5cm was the height I was going to scale it at anyway.

Pg 1 and 3 have emile's helmet.

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?app=gallery&module=user&user=2&do=view_album&album=2280

on page 3, I think there are more, but I can't see most of them... ?

Oh, an you're at UW milwaukee? My Brother works at Mitchell airport, but he doesn't drive. He takes the bus by you every day! :p

Spartan 051 said:
EDIT: does any one have an in game of the back of the helm

Sorry 'bout the $#!Tty quality, but the file share for Reach doesn't work any more, so I've had to use my camera to take pictures of the screen shots (I know, major lol. If someone knows a better way to get screenshots without the file share, please PM me). I think you should still be able to use it though.

Emileback.jpg

Acehigh: is it not uploading for you, or are you not able to access it on Bnet? They went down for a little while last night but went back up again. I took more screenshots last night and this morning and was able to get them from Bnet.

Here's a couple I took of Emile:

[attachment=16692:reach_1375950_Full EMILE.jpg]

[attachment=16693:reach_1375952_Full EMILE.jpg]

[attachment=16694:reach_1375951_Full EMILE.jpg]

[attachment=16695:reach_1375948_Full EMILE.jpg]

AceHigh said:
Sorry 'bout the $#!Tty quality, but the file share for Reach doesn't work any more, so I've had to use my camera to take pictures of the screen shots (I know, major lol. If someone knows a better way to get screenshots without the file share, please PM me). I think you should still be able to use it though.

Emileback.jpg

Windows Vista and 7 has a program called (Snip) that lets you either create a .jpg image of any window on your screen or it lets you draw a box and select an area to create an image from that.

Macs also have the same program essentially, it's called (Grab)

The resolution of the images is dependent on the resolution of your screen.

Both programs were included in the respective operating systems :)

Just search for them.

Ruze789 said:
Acehigh: is it not uploading for you, or are you not able to access it on Bnet? They went down for a little while last night but went back up again. I took more screenshots last night and this morning and was able to get them from Bnet.

Not really sure what the problem was, or even if there was a problem other than user error. As I tried uploading images I remembered reading your comment in the Reach reference thread about screenshots not uploading to Bnet, so when I couldn't find them instantly I accepted that as truth. I logged on to Bnet again and now they're there, so it was probably just the little idiot who dwells inside me that screwed things up. I shackled him for now, so I'm gonna go take a bunch of screenshots before he breaks loose again.

Edit: Axiom-Ultra, thanks for the advice, I'll PM you so I don't clutter this thread with my stuff any more.

this has helped show me things of detail i didnt see before thank you so much for the upload i will definitely be adding things to my sculpt now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back