Status
Not open for further replies.

the stig

Now Updated with an Emile skull too.

[attachment=14529:Untitled-1.png]

[attachment=14825:Emile.png]

-Stig.

Adam Anderson said:
i ave a question. do we just print it off, or how do we use it?

Meh, Use it however you want.

If it was me, I'd cut it out until you get the right size you want, put it on your mask where it fits best, pin it down, draw an outline with some chalk or something, get rid of the template.

Next i would get some fabric paint, mix it with a ratio of White and Brown (8:1) and just paint around the outline, wait for it to dry.

Or, print it out on some transfer paper, It's this stuff you print pictures onto, put it over a blank T-Shirt and Iron it, transferring it onto the shirt, Just repeat with the mask.

I really don't know, Improvise. Or google.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Stig, do you think I could reference this, or post it to other forums where people are asking what they should do for Ghost? Complete credit will be given of course.

RadioaciveMicrobe said:
Hey Stig, do you think I could reference this, or post it to other forums where people are asking what they should do for Ghost? Complete credit will be given of course.

Yeah that's fine, Could you link to said forums btw? Never really got around to looking for decent MW forums.

Aslong as credit is given, I'm cool with it.

The Stig said:
Yeah that's fine, Could you link to said forums btw? Never really got around to looking for decent MW forums.

Aslong as credit is given, I'm cool with it.

It's nothing MW2 specific, just RPF, some local 501st forums, that sort of thing.

RadioaciveMicrobe said:
It's nothing MW2 specific, just RPF, some local 501st forums, that sort of thing.

Oh right I getcha, Anyways yeah go for it, that's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back