Emile Armor Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legit

Hi 405th! My name is Joey. For the launch of Halo Reach, I decided to build the emile armor instead of doing one of the master chief sets or an ODST. I'm new to this so I may need some suggestions from the good ol' members of the 405th. So far I have made both the left and right knee plates from free-form folds(pep style), and I have researched a bit of things about fiberglass resin and what not.

hey welcome to 405th!

you should post some pics of what you have done, i'd like to see your emile build, not many of them around :)

if you need any help feel free to ask
and good luck!

nat

I... Am... A... Retard!!!! I fell asleep on it... there goes 3 hours of my time... back to the cardstock. I'll be sure to post my stuff maybe today or tomorrow.

two words EPIC FAIL

At the 405th we try to say everything in a nice fashion. Beyond that, please do not necro-post (post on any threads that are "dead" so that they come back to the front page) because it clutters the forum.

geez just trying to have some fun i know i wouldn't mind if someone said that to me and plus i didn't eve know this an old thread so just lay off man were just here to have some fun.

Are we? I thought this was an Armor Making forum. That's several hours he fell asleep on, and he's probly sore over it.

geez just trying to have some fun i know i wouldn't mind if someone said that to me and plus i didn't eve know this an old thread so just lay off man were just here to have some fun.

Not everybody is as thick-skinned. On the contrary: Most people are very passionate about what they build and are easily hurt if you throw around epic fails, even if you're only repeating what they said about themselves, so be careful. If you want to criticise, be constructive and be encouraging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back