Emile Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayy 256

Hey, I am thinking about starting some kind of rendition of Emile's Helm. Wondering if anyone has any kind of suggestions. I am going to do do a rendering on paper, and then maybe start with wood. Just one more question.What color is Emile's visor? I can't tell if its gold or bronze... :p/:confused:

just tellin u now its going to be a b1tch to ither make or buy a visor to fit so good luck

u might want to make a nother post on how to make or were to find the visor u need

Okay, at first I was thinking using just one material for the whole thing, and drilling a hole in the side for some sort of camera with the display inside of the helmet, but I'll see what I can find. Using mainly spray paint and wood, what do you think the price would come to if I used some of these ideas? My dad works at a lumber company so I wont have any trouble with a saw... I just intend to use pictures of the top front and side of the helmet as guides. Ive only done a little woodwork before, but I have a rough idea. much thanks for any help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back