Emoobs: A New Avatar And Comic Craz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adulese

Hey all,
Here is a first look at the new and upcoming comic featured off of the new Eclipse "Blob" avatar fad. Go HERE for more info. So here it is, posted here at WTF Comics first:

wapow.png

Adulese said:
Hey all,
Here is a first look at the new and upcoming comic featured off of the new Eclipse "Blob" avatar fad. Go HERE for more info. So here it is, posted here at WTF Comics first:

wapow.png
lol that was pretty funny. Just one question. How did you make it look like they were looking at each other? Did you edit it on paint or something?

Last edited by a moderator:
Aultin the Spartan said:
lol that was pretty funny. Just one question. How did you make it look like they were looking at each other? Did you edit it on paint or something?

Actually, the guy who started the trend helped me out and gave me his PSD with everything on them.

SPaRtaN-1I7 said:
Free27.png

Speaks For Itself...

Actually, I had the creator, Elder, create that spacificly for me. ^,^; I am going to try and get these out twice per week.

- Adulese

UPDATE:
Well the next comic is finally done. Its centered around those little achievements that are so addictive. Without any more delay, I present Emoobz Comic Issue #2:

Comic2.png

- Adulese

Adulese said:
UPDATE:
Well the next comic is finally done. Its centered around those little achievements that are so addictive. Without any more delay, I present Emoobz Comic Issue #2:

Comic2.png

- Adulese
Lol

I WANT MORE TOO!

BlacRoseImmortal said:
Aww! These are cute as hell! I love the first one LOL :lol:
uh........ok, how are they cute ,there cool not cute :p

Thanks guys. I have three more for you all today. Two of which are a from a different series, made by the creator of the fad and good friend of mine, Elder. So here you all go!

Comic3.png

duhfin.png

buhfin.png

- Adulese

Yeah, I know, double post. Anyway, we have just gotten a forum up for the craze, so drop on by for more ... interesting comics and avy fun. BTW, I will be starting up a Halo Themed avy line soon, not to mention the next comic is 405th related.

- Adulese

Adulese said:
Yeah, I know, double post. Anyway, we have just gotten a forum up for the craze, so drop on by for more ... interesting comics and avy fun. BTW, I will be starting up a Halo Themed avy line soon, not to mention the next comic is 405th related.

- Adulese

Whats the forums adress??

ultrakiller said:
u should have a warning for the language used in those comics,I don't find them funny

wow are you serious?
your a little too sensitive.
if you get offended by words on a monitor then you shouldnt be on the internet

Relax Silvercookie, ultrakiller is right. I love these comics but maybe you (adulese) can add a "Warning: Mature Language" or something to the sub-title. Some people on the interwebz actually have standards ;)

Anyhu... let the language bloodbath continue!

silvercookie said:
i was just saying how can you get on the interwebz and not expect to see profanity.

first off just say internet or the web .... your making yourself look dumb for one and its a little annoying....(dont take offense)

second adulese they are right you should put a warning label on the title or something..... i know crazy parents who are spyware and history checking freaks, and trust me some people will go off on these kids (for looking) for your profanity in your comics.

and third besides two ( (y) ) i think that the comics are quite funny and fun to look at i like the 8-bit feature.

ecose said:
first off just say internet or the web .... your making yourself look dumb for one and its a little annoying....(dont take offense)

second adulese they are right you should put a warning label on the title or something..... i know crazy parents who are spyware and history checking freaks
, and trust me some people will go off on these kids (for looking) for your profanity in your comics.

and third besides two ( (y) ) i think that the comics are quite funny and fun to look at i like the 8-bit feature.

oh wait. i cant say interwebz but blackroseimmortal can?hmmm.

and my friends mom is like that.
cause one time he was on limewire and searched a comedian and a couple of adult videos popped up and she thought he was downloading that instead lol.

silvercookie said:
oh wait. i cant say interwebz but blackroseimmortal can?hmmm.

and my friends mom is like that.
cause one time he was on limewire and searched a comedian and a couple of adult videos popped up and she thought he was downloading that instead lol.

i didnt notice... her replies are longer and i didnt catch it .... yours are small and trying to be 133715# (leetish if you can't read it) and it bugs me sorry...

i noticed that we are kind of spamming this thread so im gonna stop now ... your topic is back on to you adulese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back